News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Izak doing media day in last years shorts, come on boys where’s the quality control 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3284.png
    IMG_3284.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 317
Apologies for being a little slack on the modding the last few days. Almost 50 posts of prison bars chat have been moved to the PBs megathread. You are welcome to continue the discussion here
I apologize for that, and thank you for fixing the mess I made in this chat

Last edited:

102935979efe1860f5806379737241bc.jpg
this is the Richmond preseason jumper for this year. The training jumper is simply plain yellow. The most disappointing output from our partnership with puma imo.
Its not my favourite either but I like how they've kinda made it like a real tigers stripes.

Hawthorns runout/Training tops I thought were pretty disappointing this year too. But I like the Jade coloured one.

Dig this. Feels like a football team's third kit, which is what every manufacturer should aim for with AFL warm up tops. Not an American Football jersey with the block numbers and not something that looks like a training top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1908655

Ps hopefully the side eye wins 🤞
Well if they skimp out on the small details, like the gradient above the Hawks Side Eye's head, and make the Lightning Hawk's V look more like Port's Vs, then it'll look shit.

They better not be like the drawings, that's all I'll say 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back