Mod. Notice New Mod.....again

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to stop off for fuel once before hitting Geelong proper, guy leaving the store was decked out in the full Hawthorn media kit, complete with faded hat and membership lanyard that had nothing attached

RIP to that brave soul
There's a house on Portarlington road with a Hawthorn placard on the fence... It's been in tact for the best part of 5 years. I'm fairly sure someone on this site lives in that house if my memory is correct.

I'll have a head job soon.
Been taking yoga classes Nackers?

Happy New Years old ****..I wish you love and happiness :hearts:
Look forward to you being a prick in 2017.

You'll find me somewhere on this map.
bellarine-peninsula-map.jpg
I was in Queenscliff over the weekend, stunning place. I love the whole Geelong/Bellarine/Surf Coast area.

I was in Queenscliff over the weekend, stunning place. I love the whole Geelong/Bellarine/Surf Coast area.
Nice area, as is most of the Bellarine Peninsula.

I commute to Truganina each day for work which is the only downfall.

Nice area, as is most of the Bellarine Peninsula.

I commute to Truganina each day for work which is the only downfall.
I work in Altona myself and am looking forward to moving to Geelong - the commute isn't quick but at least you're not stuck in city traffic, and you don't have to catch public transport.

I'm a Melbourne local but I reckon Geelong offers so much more.

I work in Altona myself and am looking forward to moving to Geelong - the commute isn't quick but at least you're not stuck in city traffic, and you don't have to catch public transport.

I'm a Melbourne local but I reckon Geelong offers so much more.
Which area of Geelong are you looking?

Which area of Geelong are you looking?
A few areas, Geelong West, old Highton, Hamlyn Heights, Belmont north/west of Settlement Rd, Newtown and of course Teach's East Geelong. I considered Bell Park but it's probably a little similar to Sunshine.

I like the idea of having everything you need, but away from the hustle/bustle/madness of Melbourne. I've only been back a year but I've had enough of the big city!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few areas, Geelong West, old Highton, Hamlyn Heights, Belmont north/west of Settlement Rd, Newtown and of course Teach's East Geelong. I considered Bell Park but it's probably a little similar to Sunshine.

I like the idea of having everything you need, but away from the hustle/bustle/madness of Melbourne. I've only been back a year but I've had enough of the big city!
Upon entering Geelong it would be wise not to inform anybody that you're Matt Stevic. :p

Upon entering Geelong it would be wise not to inform anybody that you're Matt Stevic. :p
Thankfully my car's been okay despite being covered with Hawks stickers.

Plus I live in Essendon/Doggies heartland anyway so I am used to copping it a little

You're not a four by two are you Stabby??
*Sorry just read later posts.
My late father was a warden at the old Geelong prison. I'm not a fan of spending my working hours looking over my shoulder. ;)

No indeed.
Its one of those jobs that needs to be done...

But by someone other than me.
I have a mate that's a warden at Barwon and another who decided to quit due to the strain it has on your mind. From all accounts it can institutionalise you into being a permanent campaigner.

Last edited:
I have a mate that's a warden at Barwon and another who decided to quit due to the strain it has on your mind. From all accounts it can institutional you into being a permanent campaigner.
Would not do good things for your head at all.
Most crims are actually ok but if you're a screw you can't be friendly with them and they wont be friendly with you.
Then there are the pedos/sex criminals and so forth that not only can't you beat them to death like you would want to do but you have to protect them from the regular crims who want to kill em as well.
Plus as you said there are the violent psychos that you have to constantly have one eye open for.

Not fun.

Congratulations Schwartzy, you'll make an excellent mod. :thumbsu:

Please note I've changed my vote in your favor accordingly in the 2016 most underrated posters thread.

Congratulations Schwartzy, you'll make an excellent mod. :thumbsu:

Please note I've changed my vote in your favor accordingly in the 2016 most underrated posters thread.

If "pulling our heads in" requires the sickening amount of mod/admin ball cupping you've displayed since returning you can count most of us out.

:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice New Mod.....again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back