NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Going off the image tho....if they are going to use a brown pant for away, then the socks would have to be more brown too. Would just match better.

Maybe for like some away games they wear the white pants from time to time, and thus theyd wear the more white socks with it as it would match better.

Thats always done anyway, teams using different pants and sock combos across home and away games. Im sure we'll see just what you want.

How can it be confused for the Chargers? Why would they have a random curve in their logo? A rams horn?

It doesn't ever look like a ram horn, honestly it looks like a wave.

The yellow bit stands out as a C
Both teams are in LA competing for fans
Both teams wear blue and yellow

A casual person would be easily confused. Remember when that image first appeared, many did think it looked like a chargers logo (on the net itself)

The yellow bit stands out as a C
Both teams are in LA competing for fans
Both teams wear blue and yellow

A casual person would be easily confused. Remember when that image first appeared, many did think it looked like a chargers logo (on the net itself)

I completely get where your coming from. And forget about the past, the rams are the ones who changed to the chargers colours this year (powder blue is still blue). Why you'd want to make a logo where one could easily identify it as a rival team from the same city is anyone's guess. You should be doing everything possible to make sure that isn't the case. But here we are.

I completely get where your coming from. And forget about the past, the rams are the ones who changed to the chargers colours this year (powder blue is still blue). Why you'd want to make a logo where one could easily identify it as a rival team from the same city is anyone's guess. You should be doing everything possible to make sure that isn't the case. But here we are.
Wouldve made more sense to be a blue and white team....why i thought colts were adding a color when i heard they were making a change too, to help also be different looking to a potential Rams blue and white look...because theyd look similar too with a shoulder stripe (ram horns and the colts two lines)

Turned out colts did add black to their official uniform, but thell probably ease black in over the years maybe.

So yeah, here we are theb with two la blue yellow teams, rams even went lighter blue than the navy idea, that mightve helped a little. Maybe navy and orange vs powder and yellow wouldve been a good difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope they use the "hollywood nights" against the steelers so that the LA casuals think the chargers have fans in the stadium.

please tell me the Steelers play the Chargers in LA this season.

new Falcons unis look like what happens when a TV show or movie cant get NFL licence and make some random team up.

glad Tampa didnt go back to the Yucks unis. Dont know why they changed last time to the new 2 tone and digital clock numbers.

It's an unpopular opinion, but I've never liked the white and orange sleeve striping on the classic Browns' jerseys. If I had it my way, they'd simply go without for the home.

CLE#-2020.gif

Attachments

• CLE#-2020.gif
    CLE#-2020.gif
    209.6 KB · Views: 15
They look ****ing good. And they did the socks the way I said I wanted them (not the way shown on the leak I posted yesterday). So **** you GG.exe

The only change I would make is add a white stripe between the orange stripes on the brown pants, and extend the sleeve stripes a tiny bit. And also get rid of the colour rush uniform

They look ******* good. And they did the socks the way I said I wanted them (not the way shown on the leak I posted yesterday). So fu** you GG.exe

The only change I would make is add a white stripe between the orange stripes on the brown pants, and extend the sleeve stripes a tiny bit. And also get rid of the colour rush uniform
Why **** me? I was the one telling you dont worry over the socks, the mock up was an interpretation, and the official one would probably be different, the way it used to be.

Looks like more teams are learning that clean and simple and traditional is best. .. browns take 2, bucs take 2, jags take 2, vikings, lions, chargers?

Unfortunately a bunch of other teams still have 5 years of hate before they learn this. .. falcons, rams

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back