New trade and Draft game

Remove this Banner Ad

Will there be delistings and salary cap in this, or just trading?

Only West Coast to go before all teams are taken, so if you want to play, get in fast!

Adelaide - wall_ryan
Brisbane - The Brown Dog
Carlton - Pendles Star
Collingwood - Snoop Dog
Essendon - Joffa2
Fremantle - hitemup007
Geelong - bluejudd
Hawthorn - K.Simpson
North - Footy Fan K
Melbourne - afterburner
Port Adel - strath39
Richmond - Realistic Tiger
Swans - Perth Swans
Saints - Zainta
WCE - seb "of" coe
Western Bulldogs - mighty seagulls

Don't forget to post your current team list in the other thread. (team lists)

Quick question,,,

Do we want Rookie listed players lister on the team list? Are we going to be doing upgrades/delistings?

Also should current retieries be removed from team lists?

Quick question,,,

Do we want Rookie listed players lister on the team list? Are we going to be doing upgrades/delistings?

Also should current retieries be removed from team lists?
The person running this is gone I think, and I can't answer so ask again tomorrow. Sorry.

Adelaide - wall_ryan
Brisbane - The Brown Dog
Carlton - Pendles Star
Collingwood - Snoop Dog
Essendon - Joffa2
Fremantle - hitemup007
Geelong - bluejudd
Hawthorn - K.Simpson
North - Footy Fan K
Melbourne - afterburner
Port Adel - strath39
Richmond - Realistic Tiger
Swans - Perth Swans
Saints - Zainta
WCE - seb "of" coe
Western Bulldogs - mighty seagulls

thx Perth Swans - appreciate the help.
we are all go.
lets use tonight for all pre trade discussions so we can keep it realistic.
i am out for next 4-5 hours so pm me your interest in pies players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong is looking to be ruthless, realising that although they were brilliant during the year they lacked enough hardness in the GF.

Will be looking to secure a lower 1st round pick as well as a key position forward.

Every player is on the table for the right price. PM me.

Saints are looking to gain a good mixture of youth and experience to help us challenge for a flag next year. Pace is a must and a tall backman would be handy.

It is rumoured that St.Kilda are in talks with Adelaide. Neither club wishes to explain in detail, but stories are leaking out about draft picks being involved.

It is rumoured that St.Kilda are in talks with Adelaide. Neither club wishes to explain in detail, but stories are leaking out about draft picks being involved.

Strange press release coming from the Saints' recruitment manager. ;)

One-time All-Australian Ryan O'Keefe has reportedly told the Sydney Swans that he wishes to return to Victoria, as well did controversial forward Barry Hall. O'Keefe and Hall, who have both been at the Swans for a numerous amount of years, have said they were getting tired of having to travel every 2nd week home to Victoria. "Unfortunatley Ryan and Barry wish to leave us but in return, I can see us maybe getting an early draft pick" said Swans coach Perth Swans, "We are very keen on a particular undrafted player at the moment".

Crows play it 'on the low'
The Crows recruiting manager today neither denied nor confirmed rumours that one of it's players was being enquired about. "We'd be silly not to listen to offers, but I can assure our supporters that we will do what we can to make the team better".

Coach Niel Craig once again mentioned his clubs desire to build through the draft. "I think it would be in our best interests to get players through the draft and build our clkub from the inside, although i the right offers come or the right players come, we'll persue it very hard"

Breaking News from Skilled!!!

2008 all Australian Joel Corey has signalled his desire to move home.

The hard running disposal king has signalled to Cats officials today of his desire to move home. Corey stating "it is purely family reasons, I love it here but my family comes first."

With a current illness in the family Corey has asked to be traded. With trade period to start tomorrow, the cats can expect to be nicely rewarded due to Corey being under contract for 2009.

Mark Thomson quoted in saying, "Listen as far as I'm concerned, Joel is a required player at the cats in 2009, he is under contract and we are aware of his family issues but we will not be held to ransom during this trade period".

Melbourne List management have indicated that nothing is sacrosant. They are open to any and all offers including trading draft picks if the right deals come up.

Remove this Banner Ad

New trade and Draft game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back