New trade and Draft game

Remove this Banner Ad

MILNE NO LONGER AN ASSET
St.Kilda has declared Milne up for a trade, as he is no longer an asset to the club. He wishes to stay, and St.Kilda will keep him on if they cannot find a suitor. Club coach Zainta said this at a press conference: "If no club offers well enough, we will keep him on. He is no longer required, and will probably not play every game if kept on."

My team is basically half Geelong! I've got Mooney, West, Wojo, Johnson x2, Mackie and Stokes!

If you are starting a new game, should we just post the votes now?

If you're doing a new game I think the time allowed should be shorter. 90% of traded in this game were done in the first 2 hours, why have a whole week of trading. People get bored and drop off.

I'm happy to play again, but would prefer the game be more compact.

If you're doing a new game I think the time allowed should be shorter. 90% of traded in this game were done in the first 2 hours, why have a whole week of trading. People get bored and drop off.

I'm happy to play again, but would prefer the game be more compact.

3-5 days?

Otherwise things are flying everywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I agree. It needs to be shorter, but not like 2 days. Otherwise things will get out of control. I reckon that 4 days should be the trade period.

Can I also suggest that a team supporter control the team, as it get's a little hard to follow who has who sometimes?
Yeah, and not only that, some people are just going by the match that one player played against his team. For example, if a Collingwood supporter was in charge of the Saints, he'd remember how well Raph played, and try to trade him for a superstar!

It has been reported from Hawk land that a MASSSIVE few trades are on the way.

They may or may not involve Lance "Buddy" Fanklin heading back home to Western Australian...

SAINTS REEL IN A BIG ONE!
The St.Kilda FC has landed Brad Fisher from the Blues in exchange for X Clarke and pick 33. St.Kilda wish Xavier all the luck in his future endeavors.

Might as well, let's keep it going for as long as possible!

Remove this Banner Ad

New trade and Draft game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back