New Year Quiz

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that both Mooney and Bell were correct, Marstermind. Bell is 2 weeks younger than Simmo. Who else can it be?

So my full list would be:

1975 = Briedis
1977 = McCann
1996 = Bell
1999 = Mooney

I agree. Both Mooney and Bell are correct.

Motlop and Welsh were both born in 1978 whereas Mooney was born in 1979.

I agree. Both Mooney and Bell are correct.

Motlop and Welsh were both born in 1978 whereas Mooney was born in 1979.

I stand corrected. When you do the age sort on stats.rleague.com it lists Bell above Simpson, but when you read it Bell is exactly a fortnight younger. Please be aware than I'm never wrong...but my sources are frequently flawed and I'm too lazy to check them for myself! ;)

So the answers are all there - Briedis, McCann, Bell and Mooney.
For what it's worth the opposite question who produce an answer of Wade, Cable, Fairley and Blakey.

Thomas got the first goal, but Lower's goals in the final were within moments of each other in the third quarter.

Funny how these two games followed the same script - great start in the 1st, holding on in the 2nd, capitulation in the 3rd, completely impotent in the last. Throw in the St.Kilda game half way through the year and the season has a rather unfortunate amount of symmetry to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all tried very hard to forget this game, but I think you're right, it was Jess Sinclair.

I think you're right too - it was Jess Sinclair. I remember it as it stands alone as being the last goal of the match and it remains the most underwhelming goal ever scored by North Melbourne.

Hayden Skipworth and Ian Perrie?

Do NOT laugh!! 192 players have received Brownlow votes against North in the noughties but only 15 have received more than Hayden Skipworth. With two "best-ons" he has 6 votes. He has April 19 marked on his calendar already when Essendon play us. Perrie on the other hand would probably be up there in goals or B&F votes, but he has just the one Brownlow vote vs North.

Remove this Banner Ad

New Year Quiz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back