New Year Quiz

Remove this Banner Ad

Turco wore 18 in 1980 and 25 in 1982 but only played 9 games.
Venner played 4 games in 1989 in the illustrious number 50. He;s the first and only North player whose surname starts with V.
O'Donoghue wore 49 in 2 games in 1988.

Only 9 games for Mario, eh?

We'd obviously lost our magic by the time he arrived. He was very slow. Kept getting caught with the ball. Made Farren Ray look like Boomer for speed and awareness.

http://kangaroos.com.au/FanZone/Mastermind/tabid/13792/Default.aspx

hmmm, looks like Mastrermind has sold out and got a gig at the club ;)

Was wondering why this thread had quitned down.

Hey...I'm just moving on up in the world and if you guys can't keep up then.....

Actually, the real reason this thread has stopped is that I'm no longer on holidays and I have to concentrate on mundane things like work...that and making squillions of $$$$$$$$$$ writing 5 questions a week for the North Melbourne website!!!!!

But I won't forget my roots and will return back to the New Years Quiz maybe on a less regular basis ;)

Hey...I'm just moving on up in the world and if you guys can't keep up then.....

Actually, the real reason this thread has stopped is that I'm no longer on holidays and I have to concentrate on mundane things like work...that and making squillions of $$$$$$$$$$ writing 5 questions a week for the North Melbourne website!!!!!

But I won't forget my roots and will return back to the New Years Quiz maybe on a less regular basis ;)

Just kidding mate, well done:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

New Year Quiz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back