Teams New York Giants - The G-Men

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like Dabs but is he in trouble?
Could be. I was a big fan of his appointment, but he hasn't filled me with a great deal of confidence. Coaches who yell and rant are going to lose the players quicker when things aren't going so well.

Could be. I was a big fan of his appointment, but he hasn't filled me with a great deal of confidence. Coaches who yell and rant are going to lose the players quicker when things aren't going so well.
I was a huge fan of Judge when he was appoitent.
Listern to his opening press conference. It will give you goosebumps.

I was a huge fan of Judge when he was appoitent.
Listern to his opening press conference. It will give you goosebumps.
Another guy who turned out to be a screamer. If you have to yell, you're out of ideas a lot of the time.

I'm done with Jones now. I've always been of thinking of let's put him behind a decent O-line and see what he can do.

Yesterday was the first full game I've been able to watch this season. The worst thing about his performance wasn't the longer throws, it was the short ones. Passes thrown low and behind. Easy open bailout chances missed. Not saying the O-line is mint, but it's far better than last season.

The fact Daboll is going to the running game using the first year Tracy says to me he's lost faith in Jones' ability to pass the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm done with Jones now. I've always been of thinking of let's put him behind a decent O-line and see what he can do.

Yesterday was the first full game I've been able to watch this season. The worst thing about his performance wasn't the longer throws, it was the short ones. Passes thrown low and behind. Easy open bailout chances missed. Not saying the O-line is mint, but it's far better than last season.

The fact Daboll is going to the running game using the first year Tracy says to me he's lost faith in Jones' ability to pass the ball.

Yep, did it a few times yesterday, he locks onto his first read way too much.

Doesn’t help than other than this year with Nabers he hasn’t had a single decent receiver to throw to.

Doesn’t help than other than this year with Nabers he hasn’t had a single decent receiver to throw to.
True to an extent, and by all account in the last 3 games he hasn't been terrible. But he's never going to develop into the player the team needs him to be. It's time to move on and bench him before he gets injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams New York Giants - The G-Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Back