Newman...

Remove this Banner Ad

That was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen on live tv. Absolutely sick. I've lost what little respect I ever had for Channel Nine tonight.:thumbsdown:

if its a live show for the audience fine but for the public at home that was disgusting and yes a warning for families should of been advised. yeah itts rated m but definitely not for maturity.

if its a live show for the audience fine but for the public at home that was disgusting and yes a warning for families should of been advised. yeah itts rated m but definitely not for maturity.
One thing he should not have done was pull down his jocks.

Re: Rate Sams bum

that was bloody tight what he said to shannon grant about his chin! i love sam but sometimes he takes it too far.. Shannons an awesome bloke, id drop sammy backstage, seriously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Rate Sams bum

that was bloody tight what he said to shannon grant about his chin! i love sam but sometimes he takes it too far.. Shannons an awesome bloke, id drop sammy backstage, seriously

I know. But shagger's been awesome tonight. Just look at what JB said

[youtube]NvjHBn0olEQ[/youtube]

Absolute crap, funny for second but thats about it...same old jokes...sams ass, lyon on stretcher,the eddie phone, crawf, all crap, the panel, street talk crap...cheesy songs...crap....even trev not that funny anymore....they need a whole new change..piss of lyon, brayshaws a knobhed....and sam well i wouldnt even piss on him if was on fire,,,,, BRING BACK EDDIE NOW. At least he had control and he's the boss of 9. If your reading this Ed get rid of the crap show show you are hosting now and come back please.

Absolute crap, funny for second but thats about it...same old jokes...sams ass, lyon on stretcher,the eddie phone, crawf, all crap, the panel, street talk crap...cheesy songs...crap....even trev not that funny anymore....they need a whole new change..piss of lyon, brayshaws a knobhed....and sam well i wouldnt even piss on him if was on fire,,,,, BRING BACK EDDIE NOW. At least he had control and he's the boss of 9. If your reading this Ed get rid of the crap show show you are hosting now and come back please.

Your name says it all.

Don't watch.

Don't watch.

Dont u get it mate. The format is old and boring dont worry bout me mate, ill watch something a bit more intellectual or listen to SEN where u dont have to waste time lookin at sams tired old F____N A__S, used to enjoy watching it when Eddie was there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Newman...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back