Newman...

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont u get it mate. The format is old and boring dont worry bout me mate, ill watch something a bit more intellectual or listen to SEN where u dont have to waste time lookin at sams tired old F____N A__S, used to enjoy watching it when Eddie was there.

How is the format borng? Why is it old? Do you think the footy show is for intellectuals?

Does Eddie being collingwood affilated have anything to do with your comment?

The Footy Show is the funniest live comedy show on TV during the past twenty years. It is, as an amalgam: League Teams; World of Sport; In Melbourne Tonight. They tread the tightrope of being offensive, and sometimes fall from the wire. This is vaudeville, occasionally, it is almost tinged with what approaches comic genius.

For those who didn't see the show, I'll make no comment about the content. You had to be there.

The number of laughs between ad breaks was disproportionate tonight. It's doing its job if it has the effect it appears to have had on some wet blankets who post on this site.

Long may it reign, and upset people who deserve to be so.

How is the format borng? Why is it old? Do you think the footy show is for intellectuals?

Does Eddie being collingwood affilated have anything to do with your comment?

Not at all I couldnt care less who the pres of collingwood is, the NRL show s>>TS on the AFL...why do u think they win logies, although logies count for nothing cause its voted by viewers.:thumbsdown: :D :eek:

Not at all I couldnt care less who the pres of collingwood is, the NRL show s>>TS on the AFL...why do u think they win logies, although logies count for nothing cause its voted by viewers.:thumbsdown: :D :eek:

like you said, logies are irrelevant.

Absolute crap, funny for second but thats about it...same old jokes...sams ass, lyon on stretcher,the eddie phone, crawf, all crap, the panel, street talk crap...cheesy songs...crap....even trev not that funny anymore....they need a whole new change..piss of lyon, brayshaws a knobhed....and sam well i wouldnt even piss on him if was on fire,,,,, BRING BACK EDDIE NOW. At least he had control and he's the boss of 9. If your reading this Ed get rid of the crap show show you are hosting now and come back please.

I'll make allowances for you being a Collingwood supporter, but your rundown omitted the running joke. I refer here to Sam's telethon to raise money for channel 9 to buy back the rights to telecast footy from channel 7. BTW it raised $28, after costs were deducted.

Did you miss the juxtaposition with the Good Friday Appeal? Brilliant!

On the whole, a beautifully thought-out and structured episode of anarchy. The producer deserves a medal.

Edit: I'm surprised you haven't asked who that old fart Barrett was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll make allowances for you being a Collingwood supporter, but your rundown omitted the running joke. I refer here to Sam's telethon to raise money for channel 9 to buy back the rights to telecast footy from channel 7. BTW it raised $28, after costs were deducted.

On the whole, a beautifully thought-out and structured episode of anarchy. The producer deserves a medal.

the belittling of a tradition of 50 yrs in the royal childrens hospital appeal is no laughing matter, to me that was more disgraceful than the dummy stunt,

the belittling of a tradition of 50 yrs in the royal childrens hospital appeal is no laughing matter, to me that was more disgraceful than the dummy stunt,

They'll be extremely pleased to have offended you. The effort which goes into the Good Friday Appeal would be much better spent in electing a government which would fund health care. Still, that probably wouldn't make your type feel quite as warm inside.

did you see sams ballsack and get all excited:rolleyes:

and by the way are you still an arrogant fan after the cats put you back in your place meoowwwww. catfight

Sorry but I obviously wasn't looking as hard as you were :rolleyes:

Absolute crap, funny for second but thats about it...same old jokes...sams ass, lyon on stretcher,the eddie phone, crawf, all crap, the panel, street talk crap...cheesy songs...crap....even trev not that funny anymore....they need a whole new change..piss of lyon, brayshaws a knobhed....and sam well i wouldnt even piss on him if was on fire,,,,, BRING BACK EDDIE NOW. At least he had control and he's the boss of 9. If your reading this Ed get rid of the crap show show you are hosting now and come back please.

yeah that would be great......

Edit: I'm surprised you haven't asked who that old fart Barrett was.

Funny bloke u r, Big words like sam newman, do u learn a new word a day from the thesaurus just like him, and by the way I know who Barrett is, and have some respect...calling him an old fart......premeirship player from richmond and a total gentleman, unlike yourself, I think the qld sun has fried your brain. And like someone else mentioned how dare take the piss out of the Good Friday Appeal or have no idea waht the Royal Childrens Hospital does or even been there, money raised to help unfortunate sick children u low life C***hED. Obvisiously dont have kids or care for kids and that it offended many people. I have a sense of humour by the way!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Newman...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back