Next CHF

Remove this Banner Ad

rizzo said:
SOG, will be...
But if makie bulks up he is capable

What needs to be realised is that the gun CHFs (Brown, Tredrea) have huge frames. What I can't see is a Mackie/Gardiner suddenly ballooning up to this size.

They're better off playing a different role (such as Mackie's 3 goals against North this year, or Charlie's effort in the PF) with a "decoy" CHF (Playfair, McCarthy) who can take the hits on a big body.

My two cents worth.

I think it should be Nathan. He will kick lots of goals for us.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS AND NATHAN GET IT ON!

Looking through our list i don't see anyone with Brown or Treadrea physics. Otto and kingy will play closer to goal. I think our best option would be like Melbourne and Brad Miller. Therefore it comes down to Haynes or Charlie.

rickster1 said:
What needs to be realised is that the gun CHFs (Brown, Tredrea) have huge frames. What I can't see is a Mackie/Gardiner suddenly ballooning up to this size.

They're better off playing a different role (such as Mackie's 3 goals against North this year, or Charlie's effort in the PF) with a "decoy" CHF (Playfair, McCarthy) who can take the hits on a big body.

My two cents worth.
I disagree. A CHF doesnt have to have a big frame. What a Mackie could do is be an option up the ground ie. Tarrent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rickster1 said:

My two cents worth.

You are descibing NA. Mark my words NA will be our chf by 07 and will be the best chf we have had since .. i dont know maybe Ryan, maybe Flanagan.
Am I confident , YES. He's an Ablett but hes unlike any Ablett that we have seen at the A level. Name them, all of them and the were not more than 188 and flankers, this kid will be the one.He will only have to walk past the gym and will put on body weight. He might as well have been named Mose Ablett, bring forth that promised land..

Ahh I think my vote is for Nate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Next CHF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back