Prediction Next Coach Sacked (2024 edition)

Next coach sacked

• GWS- Adam Kingsley - Oct 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkley won't get sacked. They are planning a succession with Carr.

Simmo will stay as long as WC show promise. They clearly look like they have a plan. Would be nuts to sack him now.

Longmuir won't get sacked this season

Should be but won’t be.
He pretty much runs the club now.
He has got himself a nice superannuation fund for as long as he wants it

Turns out the clubs wanting Ross Lyon to go through due process had the right idea.

Simmo is obviously safe for a while now but we've still only won 3 games and the beltings will still happen this year. The important thing is having a plan in place for the next premiership tilt which gladly appears to be the case.

View attachment 1994060

Sam looking very worried after being comprehensively out coached by Ken Hinkley.
That Hawthorn losing with the last kick of the game has you posting Hawthorn were comprehensively out coached shows how rent free Sam’s little jab at the bombers still sits in your head. 😂

Normally, you'd think that fairly newly appointed coaches from bottom teams would get a fair bit of leeway and based on that, Simpson would have to be the one in the cross-hairs...
Clarko: hold my beer!

If it wasn't for Clarko's current woes, it would be one of Simpson, Fagan or Bevo.

If the fans stay loyal and keep buying memberships, and the club keeps hitting its break-even mark on stadium deals, then I don't see why St Kilda can't be patient with Lyon. Yes the message from the chairman at the time of the Ratten sacking and Lyon hiring was about more sooner but I don't see why they can't deviate if it's not an existential threat to the club. In the AFL rat race, St Kilda might be the furthest rat back in the pack. Why not do things differently and take the time and job pressure away from RTB to let him realise his vision at his own pace?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15 people need to come back and change their 'Sam Mitchell' votes...

Same for those that selected Longmuir, he's done well this year.

I originally voted Bevo before the start of the year, but I think he's going OK... just ok though.

Simpson is on borrowed time, but the problem for the Eagles is finding someone who wants to take on that club next year when they may still be as bad (if not worse) than this year. They might allow him to go on in 2025 and then bring in someone fresh once a few more of the old guard players have left.

Personally, I now believe that Goodwin might be the one in most trouble.

I originally voted Bevo before the start of the year, but I think he's going OK... just ok though.

Simpson is on borrowed time, but the problem for the Eagles is finding someone who wants to take on that club next year when they may still be as bad (if not worse) than this year. They might allow him to go on in 2025 and then bring in someone fresh once a few more of the old guard players have left.

Feel like if the West has turned on Simmo, he's in a boatload of trouble.

I did too.

I seriously thought freo were gonna Sack Justin Longmuir had we repeated our 2023 season

One of Goodwin or Bevo based on the assumption that both the Dees and Dogs won't make finals (more likely that they both miss finals). If their respective teams miss finals then I would think that they are gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Next Coach Sacked (2024 edition)

Back