nfl div2 reserves 2009!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: nfl div2 reserves

sorry mate but cant see this thread being to popular ..lol :p

It will be very popular as long as i keep hanging it on Ryan "HAM STEAKS" Wilson. Imagine the chaffing after 6 weeks without footy training. My rough calculations are he has put on 2 kg's a week ( x 6 weeks ) = 12 kg's since footy finished so his poor little stumpy legs will be red raw!!! Not as red as Knackers face during pre season though!!! :p:p:p:eek:

It will be very popular as long as i keep hanging it on Ryan "HAM STEAKS" Wilson. Imagine the chaffing after 6 weeks without footy training. My rough calculations are he has put on 2 kg's a week ( x 6 weeks ) = 12 kg's since footy finished so his poor little stumpy legs will be red raw!!! Not as red as Knackers face during pre season though!!! :p:p:p:eek:

I reakon you're under quoting Wilson's weight gain Bamf :confused: Bobcat :confused:. I would say closer to 15 kg's.
Wilson will poll well in the comp B & F as he's always under the umps nose along with Morangs vice captain Leigh Stewart. Hudda from Thommo would be favourite after a club B & F in a premiership year.

im just talkin s**t mate....i know im not a good footy player....i still have a premiership medallion tho.
No good putting sh*t on different footy standards, congrats on your flag now you should knuckle down and try to get the next one!!
I haven't played for 12 yrs and am looking to make a comeback in 08 with Epping 2nds in div 2 ressies my pre season has begun:confused:

No good putting sh*t on different footy standards, congrats on your flag now you should knuckle down and try to get the next one!!
I haven't played for 12 yrs and am looking to make a comeback in 08 with Epping 2nds in div 2 ressies my pre season has begun:confused:

Hulkster - I know things went awry at Epping last year particulalrly when you look at some of the older guys they had to get back to make up the numbers but things are not looking that bad are they ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hulkster - I know things went awry at Epping last year particulalrly when you look at some of the older guys they had to get back to make up the numbers but things are not looking that bad are they ;)
G'day AVERAGE joe I would be fully confident of addig to the clubs and my personal trophy cabinet if I was to pull the boots on again I hope you will be also. Maybe they will just have to employ a few more trainers:D

G'day AVERAGE joe I would be fully confident of addig to the clubs and my personal trophy cabinet if I was to pull the boots on again I hope you will be also. Maybe they will just have to employ a few more trainers:D

Definitely more trainers and an Elastoplast sponsorship as well, although with Clarkey retiring they will probably find themselves with an unexpected excess of tape each week - training begins next week....

Solid reserves on baller from Morang Ryan "HAM STEAKS" Wilson suffered a serious injury at work last week, he almost lost a finger and if my sources are correct it was while he was working, i would of lost money on him doing it in his lunch break inhaling his lunch. :eek::cool::p:D

Solid reserves on baller from Morang Ryan "HAM STEAKS" Wilson suffered a serious injury at work last week, he almost lost a finger and if my sources are correct it was while he was working, i would of lost money on him doing it in his lunch break inhaling his lunch. :eek::cool::p:D

Rumour coming out of the lions den is that Ryan "Ham Steaks" Wilson has in fact shed a couple of kilos in the last week. Apparently the reduced length of his short stubby fingers is causing him issues. Was last seen struggling to pick up a Big Mac and subsequently was forced to inhale heavily to consume it!

Just to get a convo going does any1 wanna put their tips in for the div2 ressies top 4...Will Thommo go back to back? Should have a fair side next year from what i hear from some blokes.
Who are the other threats?

Its to hard to tell who will do well just yet such is the nature of the great div2 reserves competition so many players leave and teams change to much we will just have to wait for a couple of rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

nfl div2 reserves 2009!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back