NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

If you're a fan of the college game too, YouTube TV using a VPN is by far the best option with the Red Zone add on. If you set your location to your teams geographical area you'll see all your teams games plus every other nationally televised game plus Red Zone, then you've got all the college games on top of that. Then on top of that you can follow along with all the shows across all networks with ease. It's truely awesome.

If you're a fan of the college game too, YouTube TV using a VPN is by far the best option with the Red Zone add on. If you set your location to your teams geographical area you'll see all your teams games plus every other nationally televised game plus Red Zone, then you've got all the college games on top of that. Then on top of that you can follow along with all the shows across all networks with ease. It's truely awesome.

How much tho?

I assume I'm looking at US$ prices & it's $65pm?

How much tho?

I assume I'm looking at US$ prices & it's $65pm?
About $120 a month including the sports pack with redzone. Can be less if the AUD gets a but better by billing dates. And keep it for 6 months while the season is on then pause it.

It's not cheap but if you watch a bunch of college and other stuff it's not bad if you share with others to get the price down.

I've used it the last 2 years without issue.
Only real issue is you need to share with fans of of the same team to get the local market right.

Multiview on college games is a gamechanger when there are a few good games on

I did cave and pay the $232,
Despite being offered the 20% discount, because I paid in installments last year I didn't get this price.

Ultimately let it go. Will see how it goes with Fetch + Streams and potential other offers they might send though. Currently their best is $290. Since I paid $280 last year that might be enough for me to sign up again but no need in August.

It really depends on what team you follow and what other streaming service you already have.

I am a 49ers fan so there is only going to be a handful if that of games that aren't on 7mate or kayo for the year not worth $280 for that. Easier just to stream the games i can't watch.

It really depends on what team you follow and what other streaming service you already have.

I am a 49ers fan so there is only going to be a handful if that of games that aren't on 7mate or kayo for the year not worth $280 for that. Easier just to stream the games i can't watch.
There were a few weeks when the 49ers weren't nf ESPN or 7mate and they had a weekly gamepass special. So you can wait it out

Yeah same with the Eagles & I only had to go chasing streams a handful of times last season so hopefully that's the same again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres also an app on google store (probably apple store too) that is free and shows most college, all NFL, all CFL, even NBA, MLB, NHL games. Games will be listed with youtube links that take you direct to the youtube site.

Its called Dofu Sports but to find it on the app store...

Screenshot_20240805-090225.png

Theres also an app on google store (probably apple store too) that is free and shows most college, all NFL, all CFL, even NBA, MLB, NHL games. Games will be listed with youtube links that take you direct to the youtube site.

Its called Dofu Sports but to find it on the app store...

View attachment 2069337
personally i would be weary of installing apps for stuff like that. who knows what they put in the back end to spy on people.

Only real issue I had with vip is the audio drifts out of sync after an hour or so but rarely have had problems with the picture itself, little stuttering/buffering.
Yep notice the audio thing once in while. Also, sometimes the stream stalls and you have to refresh (its still there tho).Or, sometimes those pesky ads get thru the built in Brave Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) and again refresh to remove.

9/10 tho rating overall.

Vip for live
But if you wanna go back and watch a completed full game (NFL) AFP posted the site that does it free.

nfl-video dot
I remember around this time last year you shared a range of links and all were appreciated. In the end I caved with trialling Dazn as I'm just so sucked into condensed games being my main method of watching. After having that since around 2011'ish, it's a hard thing to walk back from.

I did not enjoy the Dazn experience on any device that I had other than airplaying to an old apple tv that I had laying around. I've since picked up a Chromecast for a few bucks so maybe that might be the go if I cave again this season and resubscribe.

I remember around this time last year you shared a range of links and all were appreciated. In the end I caved with trialling Dazn as I'm just so sucked into condensed games being my main method of watching. After having that since around 2011'ish, it's a hard thing to walk back from.

I did not enjoy the Dazn experience on any device that I had other than airplaying to an old apple tv that I had laying around. I've since picked up a Chromecast for a few bucks so maybe that might be the go if I cave again this season and resubscribe.
Condensed games are great, tho it lacks the full game experience of the full 3 hrs....all the sideline and between plays drama and whatnot. But condensed is the go if one wants to catch up with the whole week of games, get a proper feel for all the teams form. Best NFL experience imo is redzone live in the mornings.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back