NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Condensed games are great, tho it lacks the full game experience of the full 3 hrs....all the sideline and between plays drama and whatnot. But condensed is the go if one wants to catch up with the whole week of games, get a proper feel for all the teams form. Best NFL experience imo is redzone live in the mornings.
I wish they did semi-condensed.

IE the full broadcast but without commercials

I wish they did semi-condensed.

IE the full broadcast but without commercials
I thought they did do that, it just takes a bit longer to go up? Pretty sure they had that by the end of the season last year

I just wish the app was more user friendly, the co densed games are good but go very quick so if you're distracted for a minute you'll miss what's going on. I prefer to watch the full game but skip through in between the plays which allows me to stop and watch replays of the big plays/fouls etc The only problem is the scrubber on the AppleTV app was painful and the android tv app wasn't much better. If they fixed the scrubber on the AppleTV app and fixed the streams from dropping out halfway through watching it would improve the experience dramatically.

People complaining about $29.99 a month probably put $50 bucks into sportsbet a day 😂
I would happily pay that per month but ONLY whilst the season is on like I do with Kayo.

$29.99 a month for no football Feb - August isn't that good value.

It is more like $60 a month when you put it in to that perspective.

I would happily pay that per month but ONLY whilst the season is on like I do with Kayo.

$29.99 a month for no football Feb - August isn't that good value.

It is more like $60 a month when you put it in to that perspective.
Cancel a month before Super Bowl! There is a cancel subscription option for month to month users

Last edited:
People complaining about $29.99 a month probably put $50 bucks into sportsbet a day 😂
The price was never an issue. Sure it was fun to get a discount from the slums. But most people's issues the last 12 months are because CUNZ offer a crap service and are trying to get you to also sign up for other junk like boxing.

I'm actively paying more to avoid them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I did ..

Installed Stremio app on google play store.
Once installed then went tot this site....

And clicked Install button, which opens the app and installs the add on inside the app

What I did ..

And clicked Install button, which opens the app and installs the add on inside the app
I added the add on manual on my Sony TV. It appears to work well but it is late evening in the US and the only decent thing on I seen was AFL on FS1.

I added the add on manual on my Sony TV. It appears to work well but it is late evening in the US and the only decent thing on I seen was AFL on FS1.
Havent tried it yet but will for sure.

My usual go to sites are....

cinezone (free movies, tv shows) ... hasnt been one thing ive searched for that doesnt exist on their servers.

vipleague (live sport around the world including mainstay talkshow channels like fox aus tv, espn usa, nfln, redzone, epl etc)

What I did ..

any links on how to get this to work on android phone? iv downloaded the app and added the add on but how do i watch it?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back