NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

hmm, $50pm and cancel in January, so $200 which is about $20 more than I was happy enough to pay back in the day...

View attachment 2085979
This is more what I'd thought it would be. Will have a better look at the schedule, may not even need to get it for all months if we're on ESPN/7 a bit.

40min condenced are listed. But can't see much back catalogue. But it might show up once you subscribe.

Yeah I can see Game in 40, Short Highlights, Coaches Film, News & Features, NFL Originals - so I suspect Red Zone will be a given.

Will grab it when the season starts.

Looks like it. Was always willing to pay a reasonable price & this is still at the high end imo but it will be good to again be able to watch what I want when I want and not mess around with some shitty app.
It's on the higher end but there is flexibility and it feels a whole lot more reasonable.

Has anyone streamed sport through Amazon before? I assume it's all ultra HD etc etc.

It's on the higher end but there is flexibility and it feels a whole lot more reasonable.

Has anyone streamed sport through Amazon before? I assume it's all ultra HD etc etc.
depends on the program. but it will all be 1080 @ 60fps since thats what the games are shot in.

The T20 cricket world cup recently. The stream was fine (don't know if it was ultra hd but looked fine no buffering).

You could join live or at the start of the stream, they had catch up to show some key moments up to that point.

Minor grumbles:
  • There was no central hub where you'd expect to find all the content laid out in a relevant way (live games, replays, highlights, bonus content etc). It was just all there
  • The search would return lots of related content over what you were looking for, so if you searched Australia v South Africa it would bring in all games involving one of those countries, plus the u19 games, old tournaments etc
  • Id like to watch games or highlights the next day, and you could find a full replay or he mini but not the extended highlights (or sometimes not the full replay).
If they address that stuff it will be great.

Wouldn't surprise if the NFL was behind this when they saw an estimate of how many less hours the average overseas watcher consumed relative to the season before. I know personally I'd estimate at least 5 hours less a week last season just on Game in 40s.

Wouldn't surprise if the NFL was behind this when they saw an estimate of how many less hours the average overseas watcher consumed relative to the season before. I know personally I'd estimate at least 5 hours less a week last season just on Game in 40s.
I think its the other way. DAZN's way to boost numbers because they know how shit their platform is

In perspective I pay 40 bucks a month for AFL International....less games and reduced value add features (beyond the games and replays you just get Foxtels AFL themed shows) so it's sort of ok from that lense.

In perspective I pay 40 bucks a month for AFL International....less games and reduced value add features (beyond the games and replays you just get Foxtels AFL themed shows) so it's sort of ok from that lense.
the people in the NFL have openly admitted they overcharge for Sunday ticket this is no different. Jerry Jones said it in the Sunday Ticket court cast. they overcharge to make it feel premium and because they can as the top sport. but its also why they charge so much from the broadcast partners with each of Disney, CBS, Fox and NBC paying over $2bn a year. and because of that CBS and Fox make a deal where they need to charge X amount for Sunday ticket to boost their ad sales in games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile Sunday Ticket on Apple in the US is priced 650 or 740 with redzone. Even tho Sunday Ticket on Youtube TV is 400ish
Apple's 30% tax is added when buying from them.

Don't think so. All videos should be hosted on AWS and use the prime video player.

It should be like all the other channel add on prime have
So if I've already purchased through DAZN can I sign in via Amazon? Or am I stuck with their shitty servers??? Even watching the Jets/Wash game on demand days later the quality would only stay at HD for 30 seconds at a time (if that) and then drop to 540/480p if not lower, would freeze up when trying to skip forward, would buffer etc

At least it remembered my spot when I went back into the feed instead of starting over but Jesus Christ if it's going that for a preseason game I'm trying to watch on demand and not live it doesn't bode well....

So if I've already purchased through DAZN can I sign in via Amazon? Or am I stuck with their shitty servers??? Even watching the Jets/Wash game on demand days later the quality would only stay at HD for 30 seconds at a time (if that) and then drop to 540/480p if not lower, would freeze up when trying to skip forward, would buffer etc

At least it remembered my spot when I went back into the feed instead of starting over but Jesus Christ if it's going that for a preseason game I'm trying to watch on demand and not live it doesn't bode well....

Good question. I just tried to link my DANZ account to Prime like you can do with Foxtel and Netflix and I couldn't find an option.

All I can see is an option to add a new GamePass subscription under my existing Prime Account.

It maybe that Primes NFL services is designed to provide a new service and revenue stream rather than just an alternate route to access an existing service.

I have no idea. I doubt it.

Can you link a Paramount+ [LOL as if anyone has one of them] or other add on to prime when subbed outside prime.
I know with youtube you cant link HBO accounts or anything like that if you dont buy via them.

Can you cancel out of CUNZ?

That'd be the move then & swap to Prime
before you do i would contact prime and see if they are getting more added to the library [seems past season replays were missing the quick look i had] and if redzone is included.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back