NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

After you have successfully purchased NFL Game Pass via Prime Video Channels you can watch the following content: Every NFL game from every team*, including the Playoffs and Super Bowl. Plus NFL Network, NFL RedZone, as well and premium on-demand shows like Hard Knocks, highlights and more.

If you already watch NFL Game Pass on DAZN directly or via a third-party provider (e.g. Apple, Google, or Amazon Fire TV), it is not possible to switch to NFL Game Pass via Prime Video Channels via account linking. If you want to purchase NFL Game Pass via Prime Video Channels, an Amazon Prime account is required. When you sign up here, a separate contract with Amazon is created - you can then use NFL Game Pass via Prime Video Channels.

It's 32000 Telstra points gets you 12 months membership (you'd just need them the gamepass add on)
I just get the $50 cards. i think i have like $600 in amazon credit from telstra and ANZ that im waiting till i cant justify buying on card at that time without making the girlfriend angry, even tho i would of spent way more then that in the last year on stuff.

It will be like Hey babe i got the switch 2 and it cost like $100 because of all the amazon credit i had so you cant get angry.

After you have successfully purchased NFL Game Pass via Prime Video Channels you can watch the following content: Every NFL game from every team*, including the Playoffs and Super Bowl. Plus NFL Network, NFL RedZone, as well and premium on-demand shows like Hard Knocks, highlights and more.

If you already watch NFL Game Pass on DAZN directly or via a third-party provider (e.g. Apple, Google, or Amazon Fire TV), it is not possible to switch to NFL Game Pass via Prime Video Channels via account linking. If you want to purchase NFL Game Pass via Prime Video Channels, an Amazon Prime account is required. When you sign up here, a separate contract with Amazon is created - you can then use NFL Game Pass via Prime Video Channels.
Well that's bullshit 😡

Has anyone signed up via Prime yet? Able to test out the quality, user interface etc?

I wonder if it would be easier to share a subscription through prime? Dazn only allows one stream but Prime usually allows 3 simultaneously with a standard account

I wonder if it would be easier to share a subscription through prime? Dazn only allows one stream but Prime usually allows 3 simultaneously with a standard account
How many streams can I watch in parallel?
With Amazon Prime you can watch one channel at a time, so the service offers 1 stream.

With Amazon Prime you can watch one channel at a time, so the service offers 1 stream.
The old gamepass also used to say that but would let you have 2 or 3 streams. Never looked at CUNZ t&C

I've had Prime running on multiple devices in both the same location and in multiple countries concurrently in the past.

Touch wood, they aren't as aggressive as Netflix in this regard where I need to constantly change home base (although multi devices/same location is not a problem).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 3 people piggybacking off my prime account at different addresses & while it's probably rare we are all on at the same time, I can't recall any issues.

Demonic Ascent

The Gamepass interface on Prime is seamless. Same experience as Prime in general....no multi-steam that could figure out.

Prime is becoming more a portal for other subscriptions ( aussiedude ....yes I have a Paramount +....sorry).

I was going to cancel Prime but will keep and use it for Gamepass (only kept it for Grand Tour and Clarksons Farm).

I'm just noseying around in DAZN app, curiosity's sake. HowWhere inside the app would one subscribe to NFL Gamepass? I can't seem to find the subscription settings. Don't tell me all this time I've already been subscribed?
They've taken away the subscribe section during the free pre-season

This thread just single-handedly justified my return to BF, thanks everyone. I have Prime cos I buy a little bit from Amazon, but I never watch it. I had no idea that Gamepass would be available, $50/m for 4 months of the season is pretty reasonable, I don't have a huge problem paying that.

Does the espn app if you log in via your Foxtel account have redzone tv ? Have read it does but doesn’t appear in the schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back