NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

I tried it while not logged in.
Will try it now while logged in....brb

From what I understand you need to have either subbed in the past, or at least have had the Dazn account before code was generated.

Hope that helps.

Using Prime

The streams work smoothly but the interface is awful when trying to find a game.

Watched the first half of a game on my phone in bed then when I got up to watch the rest on my PC it took so long to find the same replay.

Below is the main screen when you select "Gamepass" and it doesn't even have the most recent game replays, all the ones you can see in the 'ad free replays' are pre-season games.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
And good thing this season is that I do not have to go back from the start and take a screenshot of where I left off
On the phone it remembered where I was up to. Got home and chucked on the AppleTV and had to scroll to catch up to where I was on the phone. Jumped back on the phone later and it remembered where I'd left off on AppleTV. This was watching redzone.

Things seem better so far, no buffering/quality drop issues which were still prevalent in preseason, stream didn't reboot initially however once I was about 4 hours+ in to redzone it did reboot twice probably because I kept slipping forward 10 seconds and the steam shat itself.

Interface is still crap, on PC the other day for Eagles/Packers I selected the game and it offered me choice of streams (highlights/condensed/ad free replay) then couldnt find that option again for the life of me. Couldn't find ad free replay either so had to skip through commercials. On the phone today watching redzone had to scroll through multiple pages/feeds to find redzone, what happened to it having its own dedicated section? Even though I'd already found and played the feed several times it was still a pain in the area to find again each time. Would be nice to have a recently watched tab as well as a dedicated redzone section.

Game Pass on prime is watered-down version of the DAZN Game Pass. No full-length replays, No ManningCast and no replays of RedZone available. The price of $49.99 per month on Prime Video is too steep vs an annual subscription of $289 or $309 (with bonuses) on DAZN)

Game Pass on prime is watered-down version of the DAZN Game Pass. No full-length replays, No ManningCast and no replays of RedZone available. The price of $49.99 per month on Prime Video is too steep vs an annual subscription of $289 or $309 (with bonuses) on DAZN)
They have ad-free replays which is better than full length and have Game in 40 which is good enough for me.

I don't t care for Manning cast and Redzone isn't worth watching unless its live anyway.

Watched the game today on an 85 inch screen - stream was perfect.
Yes it seems much better since preseason, no buffering, picture quality is great

Was watching on delay today about an hour or so behind and the stream kept shitting itself and rebooting though. Was fine for about the first half but the closer I got to the live feed the more it would stall and restart, got to the point where it just kept happening at one stage. Also I stopped at halftime to get some lunch, came back and tried to get back to the start of the 3rd and it ended up skipping to the live part so ruined the score. Ended up saving me heartache anyway but still annoying. Using an AppleTV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the espn app if you log in via your Foxtel account have redzone tv ? Have read it does but doesn’t appear in the schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. Go to the Monday schedule and it’s there. IMG_8221.jpeg

Using Prime

The streams work smoothly but the interface is awful when trying to find a game.

Watched the first half of a game on my phone in bed then when I got up to watch the rest on my PC it took so long to find the same replay.

Below is the main screen when you select "Gamepass" and it doesn't even have the most recent game replays, all the ones you can see in the 'ad free replays' are pre-season games.

View attachment 2106392
Discoverability is my main gripe with Prime. It needs more of a hub that allows you to find what your looking for (eg 40 min games, live games, specific team etc) over chucking up every game that's ever been played in preseason and regular season

I'm honestly surprised anyone would want to watch Redzone on delay. I get why it's good live but I'd personally hate watching it on delay.
Well I can’t watch it live at 3am if I’m going to work….or even 5am. So I used to have a whole day black out and get home and watch. Can fast fwd bits so doesn’t run full 6 hours. Or even get up an hour later than start time …as long as you black out any scores what’s the difference? You’re watching it as if it’s live

I've watched redzone on delay a few times. Just easier then watching a bunch of condenced games and and skip ahead. But if there is a stacked window it's great even a day or 2 later

Well I can’t watch it live at 3am if I’m going to work….or even 5am. So I used to have a whole day black out and get home and watch. Can fast fwd bits so doesn’t run full 6 hours. Or even get up an hour later than start time …as long as you black out any scores what’s the difference? You’re watching it as if it’s live
You could watch game highlights in half the time and probably get a better feel for each game.

It's usually up on TYT within a reasonable timeframe if you are interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back