NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Its a site that provides torrent links for games etc. Not perfect by any means & often there is a wait to get what you are looking for.
I would say it's great. Had no issues with NFL games the last 17 years I've been using it. And most college games were there upto the last few years where some of the smaller cappers went away so not as many games get done. And they did 4k games in past seasons

I would say it's great. Had no issues with NFL games the last 17 years I've been using it. And most college games were there upto the last few years where some of the smaller cappers went away so not as many games get done. And they did 4k games in past seasons

We've been using it a similar amount of time then. It's great when you've got no other options to watch a game & it's just my impatience talking when having to wait a few hours of more post game for a file to go up. Certainly last season it was the main way I watched the birds each week.

That said, I will be grabbing Prime once the Eagles aren't covered here which looks like will be next week.

We've been using it a similar amount of time then. It's great when you've got no other options to watch a game & it's just my impatience talking when having to wait a few hours of more post game for a file to go up. Certainly last season it was the main way I watched the birds each week.

That said, I will be grabbing Prime once the Eagles aren't covered here which looks like will be next week.
I always watched the Packers games live but have downloads of the games just as a collector. Only game I've list was a Arizona week 17 game from i think 2009 or something where I had the file corrupt when a hard drive was starting to fail. It was a meaningless game both teams were already locked in to play eachother in a wild card game the next week. And lost a bunch of 2007 games because I forgot to back them up. I think 2010 the capper for packers games moved to HD so before that only a few were HD and most just SD

I miss the old site when you needed a ratio. Now there are too many hit and runs so after a few months some games are dead

I'm honestly surprised anyone would want to watch Redzone on delay. I get why it's good live but I'd personally hate watching it on delay.

Good to leave on in the background if working from home after watch the Jets lose in the morning.

I always watched the Packers games live but have downloads of the games just as a collector. Only game I've list was a Arizona week 17 game from i think 2009 or something where I had the file corrupt when a hard drive was starting to fail. It was a meaningless game both teams were already locked in to play eachother in a wild card game the next week. And lost a bunch of 2007 games because I forgot to back them up. I think 2010 the capper for packers games moved to HD so before that only a few were HD and most just SD

I miss the old site when you needed a ratio. Now there are too many hit and runs so after a few months some games are dead

Yeah the old site was much better, grabbing the 1080p Packers game now & there's one seeder.

Has anyone tried sharing a DAZN account? I've watched simultaneously on AppleTV/phone and Android TV(Sony)/phone using different networks and it seems to work.

Also wondering about geolocation, I'll be overseas for a few weeks in Jan and wanting to watch playoffs while over there so hoping it works.

If you have an eligible LG Tv you can get 26% off NFL gamepass with DAZN. New subscribers only

If you have an eligible LG Tv you can get 26% off NFL gamepass with DAZN. New subscribers only

Thats such a random discount. All these discounts floating around out of my (and others) scope.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back