List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

40 - William Bassett - looks just like Nathan
48 - Max Doughty - the youngest of them
35 - Tom Shirley (I'm assuming because never seen his son before)
1 - Xavier Bickley
46 - Joe Ricciuto
28 - Tyson Bickley
2 - Nick Ricciuto - the oldest
47 - Harry Thompson - look at how strong those legs look. Ready to be an inside midfielder
I agree with the Bickleys and Ricciutos and Will Bassett, and you could be right with the others, too. 👍🏻

Love this, does anyone know how they decide who is included in the program? Is it just open to any of the sons with eligible Dads? Or is there some sort of selection process where they pick and chose who they think has talent and would be worth investing time into?
Glenelg/South East is our SANFL Zone I'm pretty sure and Port Augusta/APY Lands our NGA zone.

Edit I thought you were referring to our NGA's above.

Surely it would apply to all Father/Sons if they are interested.

Love this, does anyone know how they decide who is included in the program? Is it just open to any of the sons with eligible Dads? Or is there some sort of selection process where they pick and chose who they think has talent and would be worth investing time into?
I think it's just eligible father/sons

Judging by the article attached, I think it might just be eligible sons. They mention sessions being organised for father/daughters, mother/daughters later in the year. Mentioned contact with interstate kids as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judging by the article attached, I think it might just be eligible sons. They mention sessions being organised for father/daughters, mother/daughters later in the year. Mentioned contact with interstate kids as well.
Great imitative to keep past players involved. It creates a bit of history and for the kids gives them a belonging.

Glenelg/South East is our SANFL Zone I'm pretty sure and Port Augusta/APY Lands our NGA zone.

Edit I thought you were referring to our NGA's above.

Surely it would apply to all Father/Sons if they are interested.
I got excited when i saw the large group and was hoping this was a selected group based on talent. That would indicate there was a large group of kids tracking towards that top end talent that we were eligible to draft. I know most are still a long way off but would be nice to keep the options and have regular access to quality FS kids after Michalanney last year and then Welsh soon.

Great imitative to keep past players involved. It creates a bit of history and for the kids gives them a belonging.
Yeah love seeing this, would love to get the current parents involved too.
Something like a fun match with ex players and current fathers/mothers any one that wants a go.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back