List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

So which rule will be changed so we can't get Welsh?
Look at him - he looks like a bigger unit than his dad Scott, even at just 16 years old. AFL will probably say there's no way he's Scott's son, demand DNA testing and it'll turn out he's the pool boy's son or some sh*t and thus we lose access to him as a FS pick.

Hi Guys, I made a compilation vid of Tyler Welsh's game. My videos include all the interactions with the play. In this case I missed one of his possies in Q1 due to technical problems, but the rest should be pretty comprehensive.

That handball out from the base of the pack to a team mate about 8 metres away was Dangerfield like..

And dare I say it.. but Moir reminds me of a young Connor Rozee.. just moves like him IMO.. still very lightly built.

So which rule will be changed so we can't get Welsh?
That absolute parasitic flog Rucci would be desperately digging looking for a reason as we speak..

He’ll also be in the ears of Purple and whately too.. getting them to throw some mud around..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where we inadvertently find out he's actually Modra's son and still get to take him FS
Given the dates that Scott Welsh was at North and with us, probably more likely he's Wayne Carey's son. We all know how old Wayne liked to operate. So probably off to the Kangas. Also gives the AFL an out to give the Kangas the equivalent of a priority pick without having to give them a priority pick.

Given the dates that Scott Welsh was at North and with us, probably more likely he's Wayne Carey's son. We all know how old Wayne liked to operate. So probably off to the Kangas. Also gives the AFL an out to give the Kangas the equivalent of a priority pick without having to give them a priority pick.
Did he have a kid with Kellie??? Did Kellie and Anthony have kids?

Does Wayne Carey actually have any children?

Does Wayne Carey actually have any children?

Carey split from ex-wife Sally in 2006. The pair share daughter, Ella, born six weeks after the split was announced.

Carey then began dating former model Kate Neilson.

He then became engaged to Stephanie Edwards in 2015, but separated a year later.

The pair have a daughter, Charlotte.

He also has a son, Carter, with model Jessica Paulke, with whom he split from in 2019 after dating for a year.

Can someone explain the F/S being able to play for our SANFL side in their draft year to me. As I understand it's as long as they haven't played in the league side prior to the draft year?

For a player like Welsh that we would basically guarantee drafting why would we not tell him to refuse to play for the SANFL side so he can have a years development in the SANFL?

Or have I got the rules around this completely wrong?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back