List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes but WTF are our clubs doing not making a song and dance about how unfair that is?
I think all clubs have been, that's why NGA access has gone back to being fair.
Now that it has, I think Port and Adelaide will be saying wtf is with this shit about our zone?

I wonder if becoming a Dad has any chance of helping Chayces footy? Seems to be a player with massive confidence issues and would think (speculate) his headspace is often dominated by how he is playing, mistakes etc. An extremely disappointing year this year.

Having another more important aspect of your life and thinking less about footy could actually help him….perhaps it’s just wishful thinking..
I'd argue having a child would make you worse if you're a good partner and provide proper support to her.

Excuse my ignorance here but the area that is grey that is being missed out on, isn't this just full of very small towns? Coober pedy has like 2k people? How many AFL players they have come out of there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks for that Haggas. The whole state should be divided up between both teams. It is critically important we get more indigenous players into AFL football for both boys and girls teams. we must ensure that the rules are adjusted so that it is worth the AFL teams spending vast sums of money on these imp programmes.

If Tyson Stengle or Waganeen Milera were in the draft this year based on new set of rules who would they be available for - WWT and Glenelg players respectively?? If not our teams in SA a disgrace.

Also Melbourne in particular more multi cultural than Adelaide and Perth - this puts our clubs at a disadvantage cf Victorian teams. It seems the odds are always stacked in the favour of Vic clubs in terms of NGA.

thanks for that Haggas. The whole state should be divided up between both teams. It is critically important we get more indigenous players into AFL football for both boys and girls teams. we must ensure that the rules are adjusted so that it is worth the AFL teams spending vast sums of money on these imp programmes.

If Tyson Stengle or Waganeen Milera were in the draft this year based on new set of rules who would they be available for - WWT and Glenelg players respectively?? If not our teams in SA a disgrace.

Also Melbourne in particular more multi cultural than Adelaide and Perth - this puts our clubs at a disadvantage cf Victorian teams. It seems the odds are always stacked in the favour of Vic clubs in terms of NGA.
Glenelg would be us. WWT would be Port.

Crows - North, Glenelg, Centrals, Sturt
Port - WWT, South, West, Norwood

Think that's right

thanks mate.

But would we actually get access to these types of players under the new rules because we certainly did not under the old regime??
I'm not entirely sure. I'm fairly sure there's still the restriction on eligibility to be a draftable academy player vs an honorary academy player.
Just now you can draft them wherever, doesn't need to be from pick 40 onwards.
Happy to be proven wrong on that though.

E.g. Wanganeen Milera would still not be available to us, but Keeler would have.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back