Nhl 11

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing deflecting shots is something you can get your BAP to improve on, seeing as the human can't control it. Does anyone know what attribute you'd need to boost to improve it?

Yeah, that'd make sense. Not sure what the list of attributes is exactly.

Question about HUT. Does anyone know after you trade for or buy a player card, does it go automatically into your collection? I bought one a few days ago at the auction, won, but can't find the card anywhere. And I definitely paid for him.

I'll check it out. Could've sworn I did check everything, but you may be right.

I just remember that after I won the auction, the card started glowing green and the pucks had been removed from my account, so I just left the section and went to check the team and nothing was there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah and for anyone playing GM Mode, I've found that trading three 4th round or higher picks always nets you a 1st rounder lol.

Here's some of my best work.

loldraft.jpg

Nah don't think so but I could be wrong. Just assuming that seeing as you can't use custom rosters as it forces you to download and use the latest official rosters.

Yeah thinking the same. Which sucks, me and my friend both made a team in hopes of playing with those against eachother to see what we both came up with.

Oh yeah and for anyone playing GM Mode, I've found that trading three 4th round or higher picks always nets you a 1st rounder lol.

Here's some of my best work.

loldraft.jpg
Haha that's ****ed. What difficulty did you have it on?

GM mode's frustrating me a bit. I know we complained about how easy it was last year to trade (I still consider my recruiting masterpiece last year to be, on medium with salary cap on, bringing in Kane and Datsyuk to the Caps without coughing up Ovi, Semin, Backstrom or Green) but the pendulum seems to have swung the other way. The computer flat out refuses to trade anyone who is sub-30 and plus 80, I've found. There needs to be a Sutter setting, or something.

Also shits me that you can't practice before you go to the draft/resign/FA periods. How the hell are you supposed to know what the team needs and what the depth players can do (seeing as you can't dress them in 'play now') if you can't practice? And who exactly are we drafting if the kids taken in this years draft are already assigned to their teams? How hard would it have been to have two sets of rosters, one without this years draftees and one with?

Yeah thinking the same. Which sucks, me and my friend both made a team in hopes of playing with those against eachother to see what we both came up with.

Did you try an unranked match? I havent been on NHL due to uni so cant even remember what the online screen looks like :(

Haha that's ****ed. What difficulty did you have it on?

GM mode's frustrating me a bit. I know we complained about how easy it was last year to trade (I still consider my recruiting masterpiece last year to be, on medium with salary cap on, bringing in Kane and Datsyuk to the Caps without coughing up Ovi, Semin, Backstrom or Green) but the pendulum seems to have swung the other way. The computer flat out refuses to trade anyone who is sub-30 and plus 80, I've found. There needs to be a Sutter setting, or something.

Also shits me that you can't practice before you go to the draft/resign/FA periods. How the hell are you supposed to know what the team needs and what the depth players can do (seeing as you can't dress them in 'play now') if you can't practice? And who exactly are we drafting if the kids taken in this years draft are already assigned to their teams? How hard would it have been to have two sets of rosters, one without this years draftees and one with?
It's on either medium or hard I can't remember exactly.

I know what you mean with the trading. You can no longer flog off combinations of Jason Williams + Mattias Ritola + Drew Miller + 5th round pick for a 2nd round pick. Although the 4th + 5th + 6th = 1st round is pretty dodge lol. My blockbuster trades had me sending quite a lot away to get players in.

I'm into the 2016/2017 season so far and my team looks like this.

Hall - Eberle - Zetterberg
Tatar - Datsyuk - Franzen
Draft Pick - Filppula - Draft Pick
Abdelkader - Helm - Eaves (always hang on to these guys for my 4th line even though I've got better players that I trade away or release to the FA list lol)

Fowler - Gormley
Suter - Draft Pick
Kronwall - Kindl

Howard/Draft pick

Aquired Gormley from the FA list somehow, don't know why he wasn't assigned to the Yotes.
Fowler after the 1st season in a bumper trade that sent Brad Stuart + prospects to Anaheim.
Suter I think was part of a Rafalski trade.
Eberle via an offer sheet.
Hall traded in, sent Colin Wilson (who I got via an offer sheet) and prospects to Edmonton.

Will be starting a new game when the roster update is out. Brendan Smith is going to be the cornerstone of my franchise.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Nhl 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back