Nick Daycare, has this ever happened before...

Remove this Banner Ad

You yourself stated there was a Grand Final in every year 1897 to 2023. That was the basis of your claim that 2024 would see the 129th Grand Final.

Now when I have shown this to be untrue you have scrambled for evidence from ever more obscure sources which indicate that your first claim was factually incorrect.

Ergo, nobody knows what you actually believe, and nobody believes you. Just show us the receipt or you will forever be known here as a welsher.
Bloody MR, you're insufferable. Look at all your roundabout, nonsensical and long-winded arguments thus far. I guess stuff like this will keep you occupied while the Tigetanic languishes at the bottom of the ocean for the next century. :$
Saveloy is right, just take the L and move on. All these recent Richmond spite freds need you!

Bloody MR, you're insufferable. Look at all your roundabout, nonsensical and long-winded arguments thus far. I guess stuff like this will keep you occupied while the Tigetanic languishes at the bottom of the ocean for the next century. :$
Saveloy is right, just take the L and move on. All these recent Richmond spite freds need you!

I am afraid nothing anyone can say will convince me a mulligan match replay is the Grand Final.

But you might at least have acknowledged the clear errors and inconsistencies in your stablemate's argument.

Collingwood has won the Grand Final twice in 66 seasons. You have also won a replay second chance game that granted you a third flag in that time. Legit flag, but you didn't win the Grand Final to take the flag.

It is not rocket science.

Anyway, your mate can welsh or not, I don't care if he is happy to be known by one and all as a welsher.

Good luck watching Ageingwood plummet their way off the biggest cliff since Cliff Young. :)

lol the bet was "How many AFL GFs has Collingwood won", 3 or 2. Stick your "the GF" semantics up your clacker

1724891946596.png

Now to the proof:

FACT: There were no GFs played in 1897 or 1924

1724891495986.png

FACT: The 1990 GF was the 94th GF

1724890902341.png

The only way this is possible is that there were 2 GFs played in 1948 and 2 in 1977 - otherwise the 1990 GF would be the 92nd GF not the 94th, as 1898-1990 minus 1924 is 92 seasons

1724892556734.png

There were also 2 GFs played in 2010, the 114th and 115th

1724892625784.png

Ergo, we have won 3 AFL GFs (1990/94th, 2010/115th and 2023/128th). QED

You lose. You are a welcher. The RFDS are going bust because you're a campaigner

Dinsdale zackah would you please be so kind to give Wayne Kerr here a Black Flag badge so people know not to waste their time betting with him, thanks

lol the bet was "How many AFL GFs has Collingwood won", 3 or 2. Stick your "the GF" semantics up your clacker

View attachment 2095349

Now to the proof:

View attachment 2095343

View attachment 2095338

The only way this is possible is that there were 2 GFs played in 1948 and 2 in 1977 - otherwise the 1990 GF would be the 92nd GF not the 94th, as 1898-1990 minus 1924 is 92 seasons

View attachment 2095363

View attachment 2095365

You lose. You are a welcher. The RFDS are going bust because you're a campaigner

Dinsdale zackah would you please be so kind to give Wayne Kerr here a Black Flag badge so people know not to waste their time betting with him, thanks

My bet if you check back was how many times has Collingwood won the Grand Final. That was the bet you accepted.

Pay up an stop trying to redefine mulligan matches as the Grand Final.

It is there for all to see and read. You proceeded with the bet on that basis and lost fair and square.

Dinsdale zackah please black flag this scoundrel welsher unless he shows a receipt for payment of the bet he accepted by close of business tonight.

1724893084971.png

Last edited:
Keep weaseling, Welcher :$

AFL says 2 GFs were played in 1948, 1977 and 2010. That's good enough for me

You have provided no evidence to the contrary, because you cannot

What you believe the AFL believes wasn't the basis for the bet welsher.

The bet you instigated and accepted was how many times has Collingwood won the Grand Final from 1959 onwards.

If you didn't want to bet on that basis, you had merely to decline the bet. Now you don't like the terms after you lost the bet so you are trying to divert people's attention away from your own welshing. Fair dinkum, 50 bucks, if you are struggling that badly I can loan you the 50 and you can pay it back when your luck improves.

I am the one who offered the bet not you

Now you don't like the terms after you lost the bet so you are trying to divert people's attention away from your own welshing.

That is a very accurate description of what you are doing 👍

There is no “the” GF. That’s just some bullshit you made up so you could Welch. There have been 128 GFs - another fact you tried to deny - and Collingwood have won 3 of them in the AFL era

Hence you keep talking about what the AFL “believes”. They are the authority on the matter - not you or the ABC, who you hilariously referred to as the official government broadcaster - as if that means something 😂

Last edited:
Collins dictionary 'Grand Final'

"The final game of the season in any various sports, esp football"

2010 AFL Grand Final was the final game of the season on 25 September 2010.

Nothing else after that matters as by definition the Grand Final on 25 September 2010 was "the final game if the season in any various sport, esp football"

Any make up game or replay is null and void when it comes to factual answers of grand finals. That an organization such as the AFL has got it wrong (as explained by the dictionary definition) does not provide relevant proof as to the number of grand finals. There can only be one grand final each season/year.

This of course means Collingwood are stuck on 15 legit, by definition, Grand final wins.

Collingwood won the final game of the season in 2010 after drawing the penultimate one

Thanks for confirming m1 👍

It was basically the first game of the next season, because the final game of 2010 had already been played.

At the end of the day it is just unlucky the Lolpies are no good at winning Grand Finals.

At least they make it welsher. :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 2095349

Now to the proof:

View attachment 2095343

View attachment 2095338

View attachment 2095363

View attachment 2095365

Nice melt :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE FINAL GAME
Yes the final game of the season was a drawn Grand Final.

Any subsequent game was not part of the season.

You trying to claim an October secondary exhibition match as a premiership is akin to me trying to claim the Millennium match as a premiership. After all, the Millennium match was the last game of the year.

However, we all know the Grand Final is pre-schedule the week after the Prelim. Any game subsequent the actual grand final are not part of the actual season.

Yes the final game of the season was a drawn Grand Final.

Any subsequent game was not part of the season.

You trying to claim an October secondary exhibition match as a premiership is akin to me trying to claim the Millennium match as a premiership. After all, the Millennium match was the last game of the year.

However, we all know the Grand Final is pre-schedule the week after the Prelim. Any game subsequent the actual grand final are not part of the actual season.
I see this is the way you cope by being a carlton supporter. Making the 'grand final' and 'premiership' akin to some non-existent mythical entity.

images(3).jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Daycare, has this ever happened before...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back