Nick Daycare, has this ever happened before...

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Half time in the Pies v Demons Daicos benefit match.

Melbourne whole team 2 free kicks, 0 x 50m penalties.

Nick D 2 free kicks, 1 x 50m penalty.

When you add free kicks and 50 penalties together Daicos has 50% more than the whole opposition team in a half of footy.

Has this ever happened before?

Has a player ever been paid two obvious and deserved free kicks against a team that's going at half pace and putting zero effort into winning the ball?

I dunno, genius. But I'm sure you'll somehow make this thread about Richmond.

Half time in the Pies v Demons Daicos benefit match.

Melbourne whole team 2 free kicks, 0 x 50m penalties.

Nick D 2 free kicks, 1 x 50m penalty.

When you add free kicks and 50 penalties together Daicos has 50% more than the whole opposition team in a half of footy.

Has this ever happened before?
triggered10.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t wait to see the next Dick Tambling you pick with it :$

You’re going need a lot of players to replace all the ones telling you to GAGF 😂

Just checked. Tambling was recruited 20 years ago. Points for remembering back that far. A certain club spent top 10 picks on Treloar x 2, Schultz, Scharenberg, Stephenson, Freeman since 2013 alone.

But but but Richard Tambling in 2004 when Richmond had no full time recruiting staff. :tearsofjoy:

"But but we didn't have full-time recruiting staff..." :$

If I wanted to dig deep I would have said Lounder or Banik. Then there was Fioria, and Oakley-Nicholls. Even when you jagged a Delidio nothing came of it

But the real **** ups were who you didn't pick... Franklin, Pavlich et al

Bottom line: your 80s recruiting war with Collingwood ****ed you for 4 decades despite all the picks that were thrown at you

1724468156211.png

"But but we didn't have full-time recruiting staff..." :$

If I wanted to dig deep I would have said Lounder or Banik. Then there was Fioria, and Oakley-Nicholls. Even when you jagged a Delidio nothing came of it

But the real **** ups were who you didn't pick... Franklin, Pavlich et al

Bottom line: your 80s recruiting war with Collingwood ****ed you for 4 decades despite all the picks that were thrown at you

View attachment 2089304

Lol, Collingwood supporter has only just realised Richmond were not a well oiled machine for a couple of decades. Sharp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Daycare, has this ever happened before...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back