Nick Daycare, has this ever happened before...

Remove this Banner Ad

1982 to 2010 is not "a couple of decades" either. And 1982 to 2017 is 38 years

You can't count so clearly not you :$

Anyway, enjoy embracing that spoon... and the next ones

That is amongst the highlights of my life being told I can't count...by a Collingwood supporter.

But from where I sit, 1 + 1 = 2. Do you get a different answer?

1982 to 2010 is not "a couple of decades" either. And 1982 to 2017 is 38 years

You can't count so clearly not you :$

Anyway, enjoy embracing that spoon... and the next ones
If I remember correctly, MR thinks the 2010 premiership doesn't count because it was a draw and the aints would of won in time on or some stupid shit like that.

But from where I sit, 1 + 1 = 2. Do you get a different answer?
1990, 2010 and 2023. There's adult remedial math classes but i'm not sure if they go all the way down to pre school levels, so you're shit out of luck. :$

Good to see you on the bay though, you'd be good at making a few bay flogs melt with your style of posting (feral scats numbers out of control).

If I remember correctly, MR thinks the 2010 premiership doesn't count because it was a draw and the aints would of won in time on or some stupid shit like that.

1990, 2010 and 2023. There's adult remedial math classes but i'm not sure if they go all the way down to pre school levels, so you're shit out of luck. :$

Good to see you on the bay though, you'd be good at making a few bay flogs melt with your style of posting (feral scats numbers out of control).

Sadly, you remember incorrectly. Your 2010 premiership counts....as a premiership. But you won it without winning the Grand Final. So it doesn't count as a Grand Final won. So when I say your club has won 2 Grand Finals in 66 years, it is actual. That's like longer ago than the film Ben Hur was released, and Fidel Castro had not yet come to power in Cuba. Their were probably still a few dozen dinosaurs traipsing around the planet. Collingwood fans had not even learned they were no good at learning yet. :)

Propose the exact bet and stake and I will tell you whether it is accepted.

I have to ask you 3 times and now this? :$ The bet is how many AFL GFs has Collingwood won. I say 3, you say 2

Usually I propose sig & av bets but since you're a nobody that never posts in the Bay, let's make it a $50 donation to the charity of the winner's choice - post receipt as proof

I have to ask you 3 times and now this? :$ The bet is how many AFL GFs has Collingwood won. I say 3, you say 2

Usually I propose sig & av bets but since you're a nobody that never posts in the Bay, let's make it a $50 donation to the charity of the winner's choice - post receipt as proof

Just seen this. The bet is how many times has Collingwood won the Grand Final from 1959 onwards right? If so, you are on and I will try to find which charity I trust best while you are working out where you can source $50 from. :)

In 1990 we won the 94th grand final

IMG_1109.jpeg

In 2023 we won the 128th grand final

IMG_1110.jpeg

I think that much we agree on.

With the aid of a calculator you might be able to work out that there were 34 GFs (128-94=34) between the two, despite only 33 years (2023-1990=33) elapsing.

The reason for that is that we drew the 114th grand final and won the 115th grand final in 2010

So, we’ve won 3 AFL GFs: the 94th, 115th and 128th

QED :)

RFDS will do, don’t forget to post your receipt

Last edited:
In 1990 we won the 94th grand final

View attachment 2094504

In 2023 we won the 128th grand final

View attachment 2094507

I think that much we agree on.

With the aid of a calculator you might be able to work out that there were 34 GFs (128-94=34) between the two, despite only 33 years (2023-1990=33) elapsing.

The reason for that is that we drew the 114th grand final and won the 115th grand final in 2010

So, we’ve won 3 AFL GFs: the 94th, 115th and 128th

QED :)

RFDS will do, don’t forget to post your receipt

Thanks for providing me with a decent charity to nominate you to donate your 50 small to.

You have won the Grand Final twice 1959-2023 inclusive. You have also drawn the Grand Final twice, but that is beside the point. That mulligan match you beat the worst team in the history of the competition in during the 2011 pre-season was not the Grand Final. It wasn't even a Grand Final. It was a second chance contest known as a Replay. It was a repechage match to give teams who failed to win the Grand Final, a second chance to win the flag. There is only one the Grand Final per year, otherwise it would not be referred to as the Grand Final, would it?

Here is a report confirming as much that was published on the offical Australian Government broadcaster's website:

1724832098194.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is only one the Grand Final per year, otherwise it would not be referred to as the Grand Final, would it?

Clutching at straws :$

We won the 115th grand final, flog. Stop being a tightarse

IMG_1143.png

This years grand final is scheduled to be the 129th grand final. Again, if you get your calculator out you will find that there have only been 126 seasons played

We’re up to 129 because there have been 128 grand finals played. One each year plus two in 1948, 1977 and 2010

Last edited:

View attachment 2095218

This years grand final is scheduled to be the 129th grand final. Again, if you get your calculator out you will find that there have only been 126 seasons played

We’re up to 129 because there have been 128 grand finals played. One each year plus two in 1948, 1977 and 2010

Might have known a Collingwood supporter would welsh on a bet he himself proposed.

That is clearly nonsense that we are up to 129 Grand Finals. For one obvious example, show me the 1924 Grand Final match...

Your source has just had its authority destroyed.

Pay up, the Flying Doctors need your money.

I can see I’m going to have to dumb this down massively…

That is clearly nonsense that we are up to 129 Grand Finals

This is the official AFL logo from the 1990 grand final. You can tell because it has has AFL logo along with 1990 on it

IMG_1109.jpeg

See there where it says “94th”? At the top, in the middle. Are you with me so far?

Last edited:

This is the official AFL logo from the 1990 grand final. You can tell because it has has AFL logo along with 1990 on it

View attachment 2095228

See there where it says “94th”? At the top, in the middle

Punch 1990-1897 into your calculator and let us know what you get, welcher

Yep so the AFL thinks the 1990 Grand Final is the 94th Grand Final.

You have just proven my point completely. They are allowing that there is one the Grand Final for every season 1897-1990 inclusive.

Next time you shoot yourself in the foot welsher, don't use a ****ing howitzer. :tearsofjoy:

lol you’re contradicting yourself already 😂

Tell me the GF results for 1897 and 1924, welcher

You are a mess tbh. Your "evidence" proved my point. So stop being a typical Collingwood tightarse and pay up.

Jack Dyer often said Lou Richards only discovered the cellar bar at his city pub when he saw a half penny coin fell through the cracks in the floorboards at street level.

Your "evidence" proved my point.

My evidence proved there were 94 grand finals played in 94 years

But as YOU already pointed out, but are now conveniently overlooking, there was no GF in 1924

There was also no GF in 1897

IMG_1148.jpeg

So how were 94 GFs played in 94 years, welcher???

It’s almost like there were 2 extra GFs :$

You lost, pay up campaigner

Last edited:
My evidence proved there were 94 grand finals played in 94 years

But as YOU already pointed out, but are now conveniently overlooking, there was no GF in 1924

There was also no GF in 1897

So how were 94 GFs played in 94 years, welcher???

It’s almost like there were 2 extra GFs :$

You lost, pay up campaigner

Your trouble is you are caught between two stools here.

Your first volley was that 2024 is the 129th Grand Final...

View attachment 2095218

So according to you every season had at least 1 Grand Final.

I showed you this was erroneous.

So in typical Collingwood fashion you seamlessly switch horses midstream and start arguing some seasons didn't have a Grand Final to make a different piece of evidence add up.

View attachment 2095228

See there where it says “94th”? At the top, in the middle. Are you with me so far?

The trouble is that different piece of evidence also amounts to 1 x the Grand Final for every season played, which proves my point.

You are getting to give your $50 to your own nominated charity. Just do the right thing and show us the receipt and stop being a tightarse welsher.

Enough of your bullshit, let’s cut to the chase

View attachment 2095308View attachment 2095310View attachment 2095315

As I said from the top: we won the 94th, 115th and 128th GFs. That’s 3

Pay up or get a welcher badge, your choice

You yourself stated there was a Grand Final in every year 1897 to 2023. That was the basis of your claim that 2024 would see the 129th Grand Final.

Now when I have shown this to be untrue you have scrambled for evidence from ever more obscure sources which indicate that your first claim was factually incorrect.

Ergo, nobody knows what you actually believe, and nobody believes you. Just show us the receipt or you will forever be known here as a welsher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Daycare, has this ever happened before...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back