Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love some other thoughts, but I do my own Brownlow predictor and wanna know how many think he polls this week. I don’t wanna be bias, defeats the purpose if I give him votes every week.

I feel like he should, but wanna see what others think. Anderson, Flanders and Miller all gonna be in the mix too
His teammates won’t be taking votes away from Nick

Would love some other thoughts, but I do my own Brownlow predictor and wanna know how many think he polls this week. I don’t wanna be bias, defeats the purpose if I give him votes every week.

I feel like he should, but wanna see what others think. Anderson, Flanders and Miller all gonna be in the mix too
I'd be predicting 2 votes.

Watching the game, Anderson just seemed to get so much of it, and was influential in the last few minutes to get them over the line.

Flanders doesn't seem to be the kind of player that will attract votes, and Miller was also very good but his 2 behinds to Daicos' 2 goals will be the difference.

3. Anderson
2. Daicos
1. Miller

Watching the game, Anderson just seemed to get so much of it, and was influential in the last few minutes to get them over the line.

Flanders doesn't seem to be the kind of player that will attract votes, and Miller was also very good but his 2 behinds to Daicos' 2 goals will be the difference.

3. Anderson
2. Daicos
1. Miller
Hey Fadge. Those peanuts in the Carlton thread would be all stuck together by now. Pack of precious pricks

There's nothing i'd love more. straight sets would be a dream
Finishing third and beating them in the qualifying final would be the ultimate joy.

Only surpassed by beating them in a grand final.

It’s the Collingwood effect. Most people can appreciate great players from other clubs like Bont, Petracca etc. put a player in black and white stripes though and the inherent hatred takes over. It’s pretty sad, but tbh I reckon criticism from nuffies will just motivate Nick to become even better. He’s driven to become the complete player.

So you’re saying the hitouts to advantage will come…

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These poor people have NDDS - Nick Daicos Derangement Syndrome. It can become chronic if not treated early.

Love it!

I enjoy watching the hoops some jump through to try to convince themselves that Nick is not THAT good. The twisted logic, the complicated scenarios, the numerous touches and disposals that are accidents or unintended, and the one or two mistakes a game that prove their point.

How was that deft left foot pass to his brother in the second quarter that resulted in a goal?

It was ridiculous and yet it gets completely ignored.
The kick to Bobby (which he dropped) that then resulted in him getting the ball back for a goal has been severely underrated too. A chip kick that was so perfectly weighted it landed on Bobby’s chest threading the needle between 2 suns players. There’s only a handful of players in the league who could be that precise by foot.

The kick to Bobby (which he dropped) that then resulted in him getting the ball back for a goal has been severely underrated too. A chip kick that was so perfectly weighted it landed on Bobby’s chest threading the needle between 2 suns players. There’s only a handful of players in the league who could be that precise by foot.
I'm glad Bobby dropped it!!!

3. Anderson
2. Daicos
1. Miller
Having not even seen this reply yet, that’s what I settled on! Cheers ✌🏼

Anderson deserves the 3
You certainly can't argue with it.

It's not like that "C.Judd 3 votes" fiasco from 2010 when we belted the living suitcase out of Carlton and Swanny tore the game apart, yet Judd still got the votes. I nearly kicked my TV in I tell ya. Shit, it still makes me mad...lol

You certainly can't argue with it.

It's not like that "C.Judd 3 votes" fiasco from 2010 when we belted the living suitcase out of Carlton and Swanny tore the game apart, yet Judd still got the votes. I nearly kicked my TV in I tell ya. Shit, it still makes me mad...lol

Is that the game where Judd barely had 20 disposals and butchered most of his kicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back