Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the game where Judd barely had 20 disposals and butchered most of his kicks.
I think he had more than 20 as he carried that team, but yes he nearly butchered every one of them.

Someone good with stats will come here and clarify but I'm pretty sure Swanny had 30 and kicked a few goals.

Is that the game where Judd barely had 20 disposals and butchered most of his kicks.
In 2010 judd had 37 and 11 clearances when he got the 3 against us despite the Pies winning by 10 goals.

He also got 8 coaches votes that game, L.Ball also had 8 and Swan received 7.

That was a deserved 3 votes to Judd, other games questionable.

In 2010 judd had 37 and 11 clearances when he got the 3 against us despite the Pies winning by 10 goals.

Don’t sully our memory with the truth!

I swear there was a game where he barely got 20 against us and got votes.

I swear there was a game where he barely got 20 against us and got votes.
Not in 2010 there wasnt.

Judd had a season where he did get 3 in all his good games - 8 games with a 3.

Swan missed out on the 3s, only had 2 of them all season. When the 3s went to Swan in 2011 (he got 7 of them that year) he romped it in.

Why the brownlow is always interesting

Hope he wins the Brownlow after last year.

Cripps is flying atm Blues Flag/Brownlow/Coleman could be on the cards.
Carlton can keep collecting individual bullshit if they want. Nick can keep collecting premiership medallions. The ********s keep going on about Walsh’s Gary Ayres medal like it’s something people give a shit about. w***ers

Carlton can keep collecting individual bullshit if they want. Nick can keep collecting premiership medallions. The ********s keep going on about Walsh’s Gary Ayres medal like it’s something people give a shit about. w***ers

Just out of curiosity what is the Gary Ayes medal, best and fairest for Port Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back