Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the uproar in the Daicos thread on the main board about how Nick could have possibly been rated in the best 3 or 4 players on the ground by the Coaches and the Sunday Footy Show...
I checked out of that thread ages ago. I can't be bothered replying to anyone's inane drivel any more. I just scroll straight past most posters these days. Better for my mental health that way.

I checked out of that thread ages ago. I can't be bothered replying to anyone's inane drivel any more. I just scroll straight past most posters these days. Better for my mental health that way.
From what I can gather, keeping off the main board altogether is better for your mental health. Sames goes for game day threads.

Ignore button also good for that

All I have to look forward to now is Nick and the Brownlow but even that is disappearing with every loss we have.

Does he get a vote tonight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he get a vote tonight?

Be interested to see people's view on his 2023 vs 2024 seasons and game impact per possession.

Feel he is too inside probably by necessity now and often not on the end of the inside 50 kick like he so often was in 2023.

Obviously it's great to see his inside game evolve and him grow as a player but hoping we can find a complimentary player to feed Nick next year.

Be interested to see people's view on his 2023 vs 2024 seasons and game impact per possession.

Feel he is too inside probably by necessity now and often not on the end of the inside 50 kick like he so often was in 2023.

Obviously it's great to see his inside game evolve and him grow as a player but hoping we can find a complimentary player to feed Nick next year.

He has of long kicks inside 50, I said to a make at the game why isn't he trying to hit someone.

The kid is unbelievable just hope he doesn't pick up some bad habits, he is was to good of a kick to be just bombing it inside 50.

I have no doubt he is much better this year, he has added contested football to his game but basically all the opposition has to do is negate him and they pretty much win because our other players are totally out of form or not up to it. He is getting insane contested possessions while being held and blocked at every clearance, its not his fault he is exhausted at the end of every game.
He is handling the tag way better than all others that are getting tags at the moment, of that i have no doubt

I have no doubt he is much better this year, he has added contested football to his game but basically all the opposition has to do is negate him and they pretty much win because our other players are totally out of form or not up to it. He is getting insane contested possessions while being held and blocked at every clearance, its not his fault he is exhausted at the end of every game.
He is handling the tag way better than all others that are getting tags at the moment, of that i have no doubt
I think they’ve all become a bit too reliant on him to do the heavy lifting now too.
Poor kid gonna burn out at this rate. L

He has of long kicks inside 50, I said to a make at the game why isn't he trying to hit someone.

The kid is unbelievable just hope he doesn't pick up some bad habits, he is was to good of a kick to be just bombing it inside 50.
Could it be the system?

Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back