Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

The kick he pulled across his body to McStay inside 50 was actually disgusting. Mitchell and Stevie J to this day are the 2 i've only seen routinely pull shit like that off. Seeing it from lvl 4 and watching all the traffic going to the pocket thinking thats his only option to kick to lmaoo. Think again boys
He pulled the exact same kick to Mcstay against the Hawks as well, freakish skills

Statisitically I think he rated about our 6th best player but umps tend to vote for a select no. of mids so he is a chance to vote. Reckon Cameron and Cripps also big chances for votes.

But the predictors wouldn't have given him more than Cripps, so Cripps pulls a little bit away.

I think it looks like a runner up for Nicky this year.

Saw a little bit of the timid Nick return tonight not sure if he is crook or injured or other (long season and fatigued?).

But a few times could of went harder but chose not to and they won the contested ball in doing so.

Was well Held I thought and Turned it over a bit too

Not his Best Game

Thought did not have much help either though

Close to the worst game of the year for him, look exhausted half way through the 2nd quarter. I think the tagging is getting to him but he is also ball watching again and letting his opponents run away which i dont like.

He will be better next year with another pre season under his belt. He still is only 21 and carrying our side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He needs some help in the midfield. De Goey & Mitchell have hardly played & he has had to carry our midfield while being tagged all year. Swans had Heeney, Warner, Parker, Gulden & Adam’s all available to go through there while Jordan tagged Nick.

I thought he looked a bit NQR out there tonight, as if he was in some way hampered.

He cops a huge amount of attention every week from opposition which is undoubtedly taxing despite his remarkable fitness and I hope the club manages him accordingly.

IF not 100% I would end his Season don't want him get Badly Injured into 2 Dead Rubbers

Has had no Mitchell or Jordan with him for most of the year that's why he looks buggered. Plus he gets tagged every week. Yet I watch other games where every mid just run around by themselves.

Carried the Team on his Back all season

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back