Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

What a champion of the game already. He's going to require a big wardrobe for all those AA blazers he will accumulate over his career.
By winning the AFLCA, it will be interesting to see how many votes he gets in the Brownlow. You would think the champ will go in as the favourite now....😤
Clearly already our best father and son player. Wish Josh and Moore were half as good.

I remember when people were talking about him as a 15 year old. I assumed it was the usual hype... What a great kid.

I’m pretty close with an uncle of his

Had always told me both boys were good but Nick was next level

To be fair,

The kids an absolute bulldog and not much of him aswell.
I think that’s why he always gets the votes. Such a little tacker so looks courageous when he does the same footy acts as many other players. Put a foot and 15kgs on him and no one would notice his bravery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or did Bont not have a better year then a least 4 or 5 other guys. There was a stretch of 5 or 6 games where he wasn't top 5 on the ground.
What stretch is that? His goalkicking this year has offset his tendency to fade in and out of getting heaps of possessions (he still got plenty though!)

The critics are out with the pitchforks.

Apparently the AFLCA Champion Player award is rigged, even though it’s voted by the coaches.

Apparently he’s the softest player to ever win the award.

Apparently he’s been chasing awards ever since finals were out of the equation.

I’ve seen comparisons to Cripps and how much of a better player he is, which may be true, but Nick probably has more medals than him at 21.

I hope he wins the Brownlow as well just for a laugh.

Congrats to you Nick. Not bad for a soft, stat-padding, outside receiver that doesn’t win his own ball.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apparently the AFLCA Champion Player award is rigged, even though it’s voted by the coaches.

I’ve seen comparisons to Cripps and how much of a better player he is, which may be true, but Nick probably has more medals than him at 21.

Congrats to you Nick. Not bad for a soft, stat-padding, outside receiver that doesn’t win his own ball.

Just imagine if he wins the Brownlow on his own!!!

The critics saying he is a soft outside player who doesn't win his own ball when he is at the very top in contested possessions and clearances aren't worth 2 minutes arguing with. It's like saying Hogan isnt a good goal kicker

The beauty with Daicos is he has that flag.

All you would gear is he won't ever win a flag blah blah, that's been ticked off now and it's all just a bonus what he wins from this point.

The critics saying he is a soft outside player who doesn't win his own ball when he is at the very top in contested possessions and clearances aren't worth 2 minutes arguing with. It's like saying Hogan isnt a good goal kicker
I'm really happy for Hogan, the way he's turned his career & life around.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story, am I right?

That Jeremy Howe bloke is really dogshit at high marking

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back