• Think he will be a player

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • He'll be gone after a few games

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Have to wait and see

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The more i watch us this year the more i warm to the idea that mick is trying to lose games. Seriously, why would you have an in form youngster like Swan spending the majority of the game on the bench? He even started on the bench. I dont know if he is sleeping with MM's wife, or not sleeping with MM but surely he was harshly done by.
To support my MM stupidity claim i will air the fact that Tristian Walker is getting key position roles. I doesnt make sense firstly because he isnt capable and secondly becaus he shouldnt be expected to play key roles. the more often he gets throw to the sharks, the more criticism he is gonna cop from ****ers like me.
I still love MM though, just have to question his form this year.

Surely you can't question MM ability to coach. He got a very ordanary list to two grand finals in a row, and got them within 9 points of winning a flag. I'd like to see any one of you nobs coach a side like the pies at the moment, with so many injuries and then the major thing installing confidence in the players that know theire below AFL standard. Having said that the main reason for Collingwoods slide this year is because of the fact that we have so many front runners, Thats why I think or rather I hope that we'll get on a roll.

Originally posted by brentoncowell
Obviously we will have to wait and see. He wasnt impressive last week and doesnt deserve his spot over BK or Williams. BK and Williams deserved to be dropped but not for Maxwell. Morrison and heath should be priority over Nick. Hope Max goes well, especially considering he doesnt deserve his spot.

You are kidding me? Your opinions have reached a new low.

Maxwell was very good for a first gamer.

Joel, your stupidity has reached a new level.
That post was made before his first AFL game. If you dont post for a while, then dont just come back and make assumptions you fool.
Very good? Talk about crud comments, you either have low standards or are just blind. He was reasonable. Andrew Walkers first game was very good! Maxwell, as i have already said was reasonable for his first game but it is rare for anyone to make an impact in their debut game and i think he should be left in the side for a few games to show his stuff.

Im not questioning MM's ability, im just questioning his form as a coach this year. He has been way below his par even considering our poor list. I couldnt do any better but i dont have the experience of MM. Kevin Sheedy has a poor list down at the bombers but he uses them to the full of their ability and they are a top 8 side. MM is a terrific coach and a wonderful football brain but he isnt getting the best out of our boys in 2004. We know how good Mick is and we've witnessed what he can do to a side and he hasnt done it yet this year.

One more for the road tonight. What a success story.

20.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Maxwell

Back