Club Legend
Sep 7, 2008
Glenelg
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Glenelg Tigers
290864-nick-riewoldt.jpg

Can someone please tell me why this bloke shaves his arm pits?

Could just be residue from his pink "Nivea Estrogen Balance" or whatever deoderant Roo uses these days.

The link was from

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2010/01/19/1225821/290864-nick-riewoldt.jpg

The only thing I photo shopped is that I took away his tears from the picture as it took focus away from his arm pits

thats sweat in that picture dylza. you know, when players from clubs actually try to do well they sweat.
do any richmond players sweat in the regular season dylza? or are they too busy just standing around looking angry whilst they get belted week in and week out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats sweat in that picture dylza. you know, when players from clubs actually try to do well they sweat.
do any richmond players sweat in the regular season dylza? or are they too busy just standing around looking angry whilst they get belted week in and week out?

OOOO that explains it.

Gee Nick Riewoldt was really pushing himself in the grand final last year

921199-nick-riewoldt.jpg

Look at the sweat pouring from his eyes

He even sweats it (pushes it out on the bench)

crywoldt.jpg

Took about sweating it out

Nonsense.

I've only touched wood with 2 clubs so far.

14 More to go

Embrace yourself for the funniest time of your life on these bay 13 boards

By this he means touched the genitals of players. Countless Richmond players have been touched along with him touching up Nick Riewoldt in a three way gang bang with Jack in Dylza's lair.

Because he is always diving and that way the grass and dirt won't get caught in his armpits :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back