Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're comparing Jack Riewoldt with Shit Steppell.....

Settle down, im not a norf or tugga flog. I was pointing how stupid it was to bring up Joe Daniher when none of supporters have started threads saying joe has gone past such and such a player. Didnt think i would i would have to spell it out, then again you just couldnt resist having a crack at heppell and got the point.

Better comparison for Heppell would be with Conca and Shatley anyway, but they just dont compare.

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

:thumbsu:

Better comparisons are Conca, Caddy and Heppell since they were picks 6,7,8. Quite frankly, as I said in the last thread of this type, I couldn't give a rats toss about not obtaining Hepps, but will agree he's a good player and fits in well at the bummers, and would be best 22 in most teams, but at the same time I'm more then happy with Conca who will be a good solid Luke Ball type :thumbsu:

OP however is correct with Tigga Vlastuin, he will easily become elite joining Cotch, Dusty and Lids in due time ;)

That was my whole argument with Daniher.He's still young and will get played when ready as will Daniher.

you clowns are the ones comparing Vlastuin to a Rising star winner, AFLCA young player of the year winner, 6th and 2nd in a B&F player in Heppell, since this is the case I expect Vlastuin to be rising star winner for 2013 nothing less as you flogs are telling us he has passed Heppell.

Oh wow. The delusion knows no bounds.

come on, I'm sure you will go 10 straight against the Hawks, it's not delusion if it's still a possibility :thumbsu:

you clowns are the ones comparing Vlastuin to a Rising star winner, AFLCA young player of the year winner, 6th and 2nd in a B&F player in Heppell, since this is the case I expect Vlastuin to be rising star winner for 2013 nothing less as you flogs are telling us he has passed Heppell.

Plenty of players without these said accolades have already passed Heppell ;)

Andrew Gaze has an NBA championship ring, but it doesn't mean he was better then Lebron James up until last year lol

come on, I'm sure you will go 10 straight against the Hawks, it's not delusion if it's still a possibility :thumbsu:

Plenty of players without these said accolades have already passed Heppell ;)

Andrew Gaze has an NBA championship ring, but it doesn't mean he was better then Lebron James up until last year lol

LMFAO, are you really that dumb, Vlastuin has never played a game, tell me how he has gone past Heppell?
Clueless flogs!
We should just let Vlastuin catch Kommer before taking on Heppell.

Cmon guys - enough with the bickering. It's pretty obvious to all neutral supporters that they are both shit. It's like arguing about whether bay covers look better at Port games or Gold Coast games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon guys - enough with the bickering. It's pretty obvious to all neutral supporters that they are both shit. It's like arguing about whether bay covers look better at Port games or Gold Coast games.
Awww is poor Gibbs feeling left out?

Maybe a mod could change the title to:
Nick Vlastuin already gone past Dyson Heppell and Bryce Gibbs

So then you won't feel so left out.

Jake King is named, can you provide your definition of quality depth please.

If Kane Lucas can make your squad, Jake King would easily be in your best 22

Vlastuin and King also play different roles and positions anyway, King is forward flanker, Vlastuin will be backline go mid to eventually elite inside/outside mid.

Although a moot point, King also has 10 years more experience, 29 vs 18/19 yo

I'm actually impressed with Kommer, I like the kid.

Make no mistake Vlastuin will be a gun :thumbsu:

I agree, but hanging shit on Heppell (Like this thread) Vlastuin, Conca, Ellis ect will cop plenty of crap, if and when they don't perform, Heppell has set really high standards for other youngsters to follow if they can keep up.
easier for you guys to bag Hurley than Heppell as Heppell always get plenty of the ball and is doing extremely well as a pure midfielder.

from what Ive seen Heppell > Vlastiun so far this year...

and just frmo this thread along was enough to make me put Vlastiun on my bench in super coach, op needs to give me another suggestion to fix this blunder up

Hope you kept him in your supercoach side :thumbsu:

Ready to tear the Bombers a new one this Saturday night!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back