Nilma Darnum V Cora Lynn Sat 12-9-2009 at Cora Lynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats 2 gun midfielders in and horacsko who didnt play last time, reckon that might give Cora Lynn the edge in the midfield.

Matt Davey out? Didnt he kick 8 against Darnos round 18?

Ha Ha very funny

Cora Lynn
Ins- Ryan Davey, David Collins
Outs- Peter Mcewan, Matthew Davey

Matt Davey out? Didnt he kick 8 against Darnos round 18?

Excuse my ignorance boys, as you all know I am a non local. Are the 2 Daveys related? Obviously Ryan would want to play, but, it would be bitter sweet if they are brothers and your bro got left out.

Would be amazing if he had kicked 8 against Darnum a month ago and got left out. Again, without being local, and can't be bothered looking up the results, I don't know if that is right.

Thanks beljak.

Bit surprised with the Matt Davey omission but I guess he just ran out of time to get his body right. Toner knows what he is doing. It is going to be 25 degrees and sunny so the game is going to be played at a frantic pace. Matt is a fantastic player but with his ankle problems he is probably a bit slow at the moment. Just hope it doesn't cause any household tensions.

And can someone please give the real changes at Nilma Darnum.

Excuse my ignorance boys, as you all know I am a non local. Are the 2 Daveys related? Obviously Ryan would want to play, but, it would be bitter sweet if they are brothers and your bro got left out.

Would be amazing if he had kicked 8 against Darnum a month ago and got left out. Again, without being local, and can't be bothered looking up the results, I don't know if that is right.

Yes they are related, but there is also a 3rd Davey brother (Justin) who has played all year in the 2's.

Yeah they are related. Used to play in Casey. There's a third one in the two's so I guess they get to play together now?

I think it is right. Very interesting that Cora Lynn are only playing Sheen, would have thought two of them (Sheen Davey Donaldson) would have got a guernsey.

I think the theory is we were too top heavy down forward in the first final and we lacked the ability to do midfield rotations. So I guess this time we are looking to go with a similiar sort of set up to rd 18, with one leading forward on each line and crumbers all around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks beljak.

Bit surprised with the Matt Davey omission but I guess he just ran out of time to get his body right. Toner knows what he is doing. It is going to be 25 degrees and sunny so the game is going to be played at a frantic pace. Matt is a fantastic player but with his ankle problems he is probably a bit slow at the moment. Just hope it doesn't cause any household tensions.

And can someone please give the real changes at Nilma Darnum.
no..

Talk about gay. It is honestly not going to make a difference if you name the changes on here. If you are resorting to playing ducks and drakes with the team you have named you are in bigger trouble than I thought. I guess it does not really matter what changes you make anyway because the blokes you have between 16-21 on your list are not up to senior football anyway and are being carried by a strong top end.

I am expecting a blowout tomorrow. Cora Lynn by 62.

I think we can now all admit, that regardless of what anyone says about Nilma Darnum's recruiting, it has been a well publicised, exciting year that has generated a lot of interest from within and outside the league.

Congrats to the EDFL and its supporters, players and whoever else involved, I have enjoyed it and am very disappointed that I am unable to attend the GF. I'm sure it will be a great game.

What Nilma Darnum, as with Cora Lynn in the recent past and present, (mainly through the mammoth goal kicking feats of Sheen and Donaldson, and the press that generated) have done has generated a lot of press and debate and this can only be healthy for the league and the clubs. The profile has certainly been lifted.

Talk about gay. It is honestly not going to make a difference if you name the changes on here. If you are resorting to playing ducks and drakes with the team you have named you are in bigger trouble than I thought. I guess it does not really matter what changes you make anyway because the blokes you have between 16-21 on your list are not up to senior football anyway and are being carried by a strong top end.

i cant name them because there are none.
who are the 5 you consider NDFC to be carrying?
but yeah your right you cant carry players into a senior GF. hence last year Lang Lang lost, with players of your calibere in the team.

Probably the most wisest thing that has been said.

So changes from the second semi to the GF for cora lynn,

In
R Davey
Christopher
Chase Saunders
Collins
Horacko

Out
Donno
M Davey
McEwan
Dowsett
Johnson

I reckon that gives Cora Lynn a big advantage in the midfield, Horaskco and Chirstopher were best 2 in last years GF, and Davey and Collins are 2 off the best in the comp. It frees up other players like Ingram, Bradshaw and Hughes to get more of it as they will be able to rotate 6-7 through the midfield. Also added a lot of pace which will worry nilma.

Going to be a cracker of a game but i reckon at home and with those big ins will make the difference for CL, although anything is possible with the talent Darnum have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nilma Darnum V Cora Lynn Sat 12-9-2009 at Cora Lynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back