Nilma Darnum V Cora Lynn Sat 12-9-2009 at Cora Lynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Big news just in!!!!

David Ivey will not be playing in tomorrows big game as he has the shits up with Racing Victorias decsion to limit the whips used by the jockeys. He missed out on the quaddie, a running double, the quinella and a flexi tri at the last meet and is striking along with the jockeys of yesterday.

A big blow to the Nilma side on the ground and a bigger blow to the premireship celebrations as he is easily the best on ground as the celebrations kick on. He would have still been going strong come Thursday.

Well done to all the Sale boys and wish them all the best. It has been a big year of travel and hats go off to all of you.

Go Nilma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anyone that can't get to the game, a local bloke is having a go at filming the game and streaming it live on the internet. He has paid to put the ADSL connection in, so he is taking it seriously. Its his first attempt, so there are no guarantees that it will all be smooth sailing.

http://www.localsportslive.com.au

He is doing the reserves and the seniors

Ha Ha very funny

Cora Lynn
Ins- Ryan Davey, David Collins
Outs- Peter Mcewan, Matthew Davey

Not all that concerned. Collins will be like the proverbial black sheep. Wont be familiar with the plan, etc. Big risk playing him

Davey's hand, according to his boss, is like jelly. Sure to be tested out by the Darno boys. Not sure of the merit of goin in with half fit blokes. Anyone half fit wasnt considered at Darnum.

Gonna be an intesting day, thats for sure.

Looking forward to Aurisch running off Sheen, again and again. I reckon 25 degrees will just about puff the big bloke out by half time. I reckon all the bourbon cans he consumed on the interchange bench at Darnum in R18 will come back to haunt the big bloke...lol

For anyone that can't get to the game, a local bloke is having a go at filming the game and streaming it live on the internet. He has paid to put the ADSL connection in, so he is taking it seriously. Its his first attempt, so there are no guarantees that it will all be smooth sailing.

http://www.localsportslive.com.au

He is doing the reserves and the seniors

Do they even have ADSL down at the Cobradome?

talk about gay. It is honestly not going to make a difference if you name the changes on here. If you are resorting to playing ducks and drakes with the team you have named you are in bigger trouble than i thought. I guess it does not really matter what changes you make anyway because the blokes you have between 16-21 on your list are not up to senior football anyway and are being carried by a strong top end.

I am expecting a blowout tomorrow. Cora lynn by 62.

w***er

Talk about gay. It is honestly not going to make a difference if you name the changes on here. If you are resorting to playing ducks and drakes with the team you have named you are in bigger trouble than I thought. I guess it does not really matter what changes you make anyway because the blokes you have between 16-21 on your list are not up to senior football anyway and are being carried by a strong top end.

I am expecting a blowout tomorrow. Cora Lynn by 62.

you were a little off with the prediction, but correct about the blowout.

Ease up mate. You have nothing to do with the Darnos.

Why dont you wait to see who spends the most for next year and looks like they might go alright, and jump on their bandwagon aswell.

So? Do you have to have something to do with a club to have an opinion? I know one thing, I put my money where my mouth was back in April and had $2,000 on Darnum with BBM at 3/1. Nice little collect. Didn't think or make emotional statements like some of the w***ers on here, I thought with logic and always said who was the best side in the comp from April. Thank your mother for the rabbits, amongst other things...........hahahahah

So? Do you have to have something to do with a club to have an opinion? I know one thing, I put my money where my mouth was back in April and had $2,000 on Darnum with BBM at 3/1. Nice little collect. Didn't think or make emotional statements like some of the w***ers on here, I thought with logic and always said who was the best side in the comp from April. Thank your mother for the rabbits, amongst other things...........hahahahah
good by him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing the league can do is set up another bar. You guys prob think it was bad waiting 10 minutes for a beer. Working in there was crazy, was no way we could keep up and especailly when ya have to open ever bloody can.

Carlton Draughts were going down an absolute treat. Anyone who drinks UDLs or bourbons during the day needs to seriously man up. Would have been nice if there were some Melbourne Bitter there to drink as well.

Carlton Draughts were going down an absolute treat. Anyone who drinks UDLs or bourbons during the day needs to seriously man up. Would have been nice if there were some Melbourne Bitter there to drink as well.

*enter sarcasm* yeah, cos your not a real man, unless you drink Carlton Draught and Melbourne Bitter. *end sarcasm*

Why can you drink UDLs and bourbons at night, but, not during the day. If we were "real men", we would pour Melbourne Bitter on our weetbix.

You are a tool Surkin.

Mayhem you wouldn't know what a real man is.

It just isn't right drinking sugary drinks in the sun all day. Real men don't do that.

Spend a day with me and you will find what real men do.

Mayhem you wouldn't know what a real man is.

It just isn't right drinking sugary drinks in the sun all day. Real men don't do that.

Spend a day with me and you will find what real men do.

You sound like the world's biggest ass clown at the moment Surkin. Spend a real day with you and I will find out what real men do, you must be a legend. Would be an honour for me to spend some time with you, if only you could fit it into your oh so manly schedule.

Who decided that drinking sugary drinks in the sun all day isn't manly? In Europe, white rum is considered one of the toughest drinks to drink, whereas in Australia people think if you drink a Bacardi Breezer (which is white rum pre mixed) you are a homo. (by the way, I hate bacardi breezers, just making a point).

All I am trying to say mate, is that because you think you are tough drinking Carlton Draught and Melbourne Bitter doesn't mean that people that choose to drink drinks other than beer are less of a man than you.

Do you also have a limit, that is you don't stay out until after 6 in the morning you aren't a man, and if you have less than 30 cans you are less of a man??

You sound like the world's biggest ass clown at the moment Surkin. Spend a real day with you and I will find out what real men do, you must be a legend. Would be an honour for me to spend some time with you, if only you could fit it into your oh so manly schedule.

Who decided that drinking sugary drinks in the sun all day isn't manly? In Europe, white rum is considered one of the toughest drinks to drink, whereas in Australia people think if you drink a Bacardi Breezer (which is white rum pre mixed) you are a homo. (by the way, I hate bacardi breezers, just making a point).

All I am trying to say mate, is that because you think you are tough drinking Carlton Draught and Melbourne Bitter doesn't mean that people that choose to drink drinks other than beer are less of a man than you.

Do you also have a limit, that is you don't stay out until after 6 in the morning you aren't a man, and if you have less than 30 cans you are less of a man??

The answer to all of the bolded questions is yes, and you are a sissy if you think otherwise.

I'm gunna take a guess that you have an office job Surkin, otherwise you wouldn't be on bigfooty all day. Well, unless you are a tradesman, you aren't a real man. So, despite your herculian effort on the weekend of drinking 6 Carlton Draught cans and waiting until after dinner to have a shandy, you still don't qualify as a real man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nilma Darnum V Cora Lynn Sat 12-9-2009 at Cora Lynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back