Ninthtank is the worst team of all time to play finals

Remove this Banner Ad

It feels bad but we still had a better season them and will win a flag before than them. Good luck Carlscum, your premiership window closed in 2011 you cheats

hahahahahahahaha suck a dick..

Richmond biggest bunch of seagulls led by trent less then 50% de cotchin and chris will never play a winning final newman...

trolllololololololol... did I mention to suck shit....You talk about premiership windows, how much of a window do you think your list has with all the mature recruits you have..you guys peaked middle 2013, enjoy 12 more years in the bottom 10...

Not sure why everyone is pissed off.. We came fifth and had a better season than them.

We were never gonna win the flag this year. Next year we will be top 4 and our premiership window opens

I bet that was what Richmond supporters said at the end of the season in 1995 and 2001.

image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I didn't realise losing in the elimination final is better than entering the semi. No wonder you guys finish 9th a lot... gotta raise the bar man.

You finished 9th and we finished 5th.

We have had a better season. We will be top 4 next year. You will be 9-14. Maybe Essendon will take drugs again and then you can make the finals and beat us again.

We have had a better season. We will be top 4 next year. You will be 9-14. Maybe Essendon will take drugs again and then you can make the finals and beat us again.
No, we finished 8th.

You didn't have the better season because we ended up going deeper into the finals, after beating you. Suck on it, you're our bunnies.

You had a better home and away season but it doesn't count for much when you throw it away on the big stage. Carlton are going deeper into the season, and that's what its all about.

You had a better home and away season but it doesn't count for much when you throw it away on the big stage. Carlton are going deeper into the season, and that's what its all about.

Big deal. They won't win next week anyway. We wouldn't have either. It hurts to lose to the cheats but what can you do ?

We will be better off imo

Baby, I know it hurts but it won't hurt so much tomorrow and a little bit less every day after that

It won't hurt when we win a flag though. I predict this will happen in the next 3-4 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ninthtank is the worst team of all time to play finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back