Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

I didn't say that he spent the whole night that seems to be an assumption you came to based on the facts everyone agrees on

Huh???

I'm saying the exact opposite. The 'facts everyone agrees on' don't cover that.

everyone is missing the point here
if proven correct the ramification's are huge.
firstly she is a minor he is 47 - now thats severly f upped who does he think he is Hugh Hefner
karnal knowledge is a prison term, but then again I dont believe the police will charge him as they didnt charge the StKilda boys for shagging a minor.

Why did he get in touch with her after all she did publicly shame his no 1 star.
he took a AVO out on her , he broke his on request.
Nixon has fallen from his perch his indescretions over the last few years has proven that he in not right in the mind.
Pickering and Lynch have cornered his once powerful market and his kingdom has come crashing down, and its now affected his home life, no sympathy at all for the fool but have lots of smpathy for his poor family.

Really?

firstly she is a minor he is 47 - now thats severly f upped who does he think he is Hugh Hefner
karnal knowledge is a prison term, but then again I dont believe the police will charge him as they didnt charge the StKilda boys for shagging a minor.
If he had sex with her it's perfectly legal, the only grey area would be if he was considered to be responsible for her in some capacity at the time.

See this is what I don't get.

There is a mediation - what's the middle ground?

The saints are furious that this girl is causing so much trouble. They seek legal advice to stop her causing trouble, sending photos etc. What does she (or her legal team) come back with? Okay - I'll stop if you give me accommodation?

Why wouldn't the club say - keep it up and we'll have you arrested - there is no way we're doing any favours for you. What grounds does the girl's legal team have to demand ANYTHING?

What is missing from this picture?

I'm not a lawyer, but as i understand it these mediation sessions are set up for personal conflicts as opposed to more conventional crimes. So if you are having a war with your neighbour you are more likely to end up in mediation than the hight court.
She had stopped posting pictures due to a court order, but if you recall she was organising rallies of sorts at the training ground ( should have sent her to Egypt and told her there was a big pro-stKilda rally going on ).

I know that the agreements made under mediation are legally binding.

I guess in the end it may have come down to "what would it take to shut you up" Had she not agreed to anything it may have escalated to court with possible defamation and so on.

I'm thinking the gravity of all the legal stuff may have sunk in, so I'm not expecting any more StKilda stuff. But she's still finding ways of getting it all in the paper.
I predict there will be someone else after Nixon. No idea who.
Andrew Demetriou?
Id bet that Brendon Fevola would have a go at her if he was wearing his beer goggles.

If he had sex with her it's perfectly legal, the only grey area would be if he was considered to be responsible for her in some capacity at the time.

not if he did this do her.

As regards anal intercourse, the relevant provision is s.208, which relevantly provides: 208.(1) Any person who--
(a) *******es a person under 18 years; or (b) permits a male person under 18 years to *******e him or her; or (c) *******es an intellectually impaired person; or (d) permits an intellectually impaired person to *******e him or her;
commits a crime. Maximum penalty--14 years imprisonment. :D

hang on a second. i thought you knew what was going on....

he applied for an avo on her. she left the papers at a train station one day....

So he takes an AVO out on her... then goes to her house with a bottle of plonk on Valentines day!

This is freaken unbelieveable. Is this the dumbest man involved in Football?

Why did he get in touch with her after all she did publicly shame his no 1 star.
he took a AVO out on her , he broke his on request.
Nixon has fallen from his perch his indescretions over the last few years has proven that he in not right in the mind.
Pickering and Lynch have cornered his once powerful market and his kingdom has come crashing down, and its now affected his home life, no sympathy at all for the fool but have lots of smpathy for his poor family.

I think nearly everyone is missing the point here.

Even if everything went down the way Nixon claims. which seems to be getting more detailed with every retelling and rewriting by the various newspapers, his decisions to firstly go to her hotel room, even once, unaccompanied, and then secondly to purchase alcohol for her, irrespective of her age, again unaccompanied are the decisions of a fool.

This is a person who makes a living representing high-level sportsman, in contract negotiations with clubs paying huge dollars. A man who cannot make even remotely intelligent decisions in such a volatile and obviously dangerous situation should not have a single client.

He is at best, terribly gullible and naive.

So he takes an AVO out on her... then goes to her house with a bottle of plonk on Valentines day!

This is freaken unbelieveable. Is this the dumbest man involved in Football?

IS this the very same man who was advising his clients over how to deal with this same girl throughout the whole course of the last year.

could be very very interesting.:eek:

not if he did this do her.

As regards anal intercourse, the relevant provision is s.208, which relevantly provides: 208.(1) Any person who--
(a) *******es a person under 18 years; or (b) permits a male person under 18 years to *******e him or her; or (c) *******es an intellectually impaired person; or (d) permits an intellectually impaired person to *******e him or her;
commits a crime. Maximum penalty--14 years imprisonment. :D
I think that's only Queensland but it poses a perplexing question, why does the anus need two more years than the vagina to mature/develop? Or are they saying you need 2 more years of emotional maturity to make a decision on that kind of sex? Is it biology or psychology?

LOGIC! no way!

That's not logic.

Logic would be both statements confirming he came to her apartment with alcohol and left at 7am.

The statements vary surrounding the nature of their relationship and whether he was there the whole night. This doesn't mean these things are false, only that they are yet to be proven.

Some of the comments on this thread have been truly ridiculous. Just because the girl is 17 doesn't excuse her behaviour. 17 year olds are still more than capable of knowing when they need to keep their legs shut. She got into this whole mess because she was a footy groupie looking to take advantage of the players as much as they were looking to take advantage of her. She was treated like shit after that which led to her seeking revenge which I can completely understand a spurned teenager wanting to do.

As for Nixon and those defending his actions in all this? Please. He is a moron of the highest order and his behvaiour is bordering on predatory. He would have had to have known he would be caught out. Either he is ridiculously stupid, too arrogant to think he would caught or just didn't care and thought he would take his last chance to get some free 17-year-old pussy before he dies.

Reading between the not too subtle lines (no pun intended) in Caro's article today sounds like he may have a history of white line fever as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

Why is this such as issue?

Ok he's had an affair with a 17 year old, but how does this impact his job?
Well for starters, it shows that he has extremely poor decision making capabilities. He's a player manager FFS. How the hell is anyone supposed to believe that he can negotiate the best possible deal for his clients when he has the wool pulled over his eyes by a 17yo girl?

she needs to write a book .. the art of seduction ... how the **** is she able to wrap guys around her little finger like this .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back