Opinion NMFC Board Cricket Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

India smash the Poms. Setting up a final with the Saffas in a tournament that no one here watched or really cared about because it was only available on Prime Video.
It’s been weirdly unengaging. Can’t watch it and have to search hard if I’m curious to find out what’s happening. Did just that to check England got done today.

I’m guessing plenty of people in India care, and you’d think they’ll win this now.

Games at 10.30 a.m. for lndian viewing audiences.

Yes, like all of their games have been. The whole thing has been a farce, rigged for commercial gain.

India and Pakistan, Australia and England all matched together in the group stage. The ICC are a joke, but we already knew this. Playing it every 2 years makes it the bottom of the barrell ICC trophy.

It’s been weirdly unengaging. Can’t watch it and have to search hard if I’m curious to find out what’s happening. Did just that to check England got done today.

I’m guessing plenty of people in India care, and you’d think they’ll win this now.

Both teams are notoriously non winners when it comes to ICC tournaments. I like SA but India should win.

India smash the Poms. Setting up a final with the Saffas in a tournament that no one here watched or really cared about because it was only available on Prime Video.
I’ve got prime(not sure why but it is stacked with B grade horror movies, a guilty pleasure of mine, so I guess that’s it) I flicked it on once when I realised there was an Australian game on but it was raining and that was my only attempt to watch any game in this tournament. I’m not a huge 20/20 fan though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back