Training NMFC in Utah 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Did it ever really happen.......?
Is the whole media team on holiday or something? Because all the other clubs seem to have draftee interviews, training updates etc, and we have a 40 second clip of them walking into the building. Jesus guys, get your act together I'm dying over here ;):footy::footy:

Is the whole media team on holiday or something? Because all the other clubs seem to have draftee interviews, training updates etc, and we have a 40 second clip of them walking into the building. Jesus guys, get your act together I'm dying over here ;):footy::footy:

There's been three videos on the site over the first two days of training, as well as a heap of photos.

We also have a Draft feature coming up later today with the players being on a day off.

We'll be interviewing the rookies in the coming days, with features on each of the draftees to come.

There's been three videos on the site over the first two days of training, as well as a heap of photos.

We also have a Draft feature coming up later today with the players being on a day off.

We'll be interviewing the rookies in the coming days, with features on each of the draftees to come.
haha nah I'm sorry you guys do a superb job, but the lack of Utah videos during my exam period really damaged my ability to effectively procrastinate, so forgive the bitterness ;)

Can't argue against the speedy response times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back