Training NMFC in Utah 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Paper rock scissors is an important integral part of who decides kick outs.

Disappointed Astros.

Stein look

Spot on. We need more of it. Preferably in game, televised on the big screen. With American style ra ra music, voiceovers and T-shit cannons.

In fact, what do we do with kickouts? Plan A was BMac kicking 80 metres laser guided bullets to nobody in particular, plan B was Dal chip scabbing sideways 14.999 metres to the pocket. Despite the roaring success of both approaches, we kicked those guys to the kerb.

Can we now go with plan C - which I call the AstroPlan - get Atley to kick out to himself, then have the 17 other players lay blocks and shepherds while he sprints the ball straight up the guts and kicks a goal from the goal square.

Make it happen Euge type person.

Spot on. We need more of it. Preferably in game, televised on the big screen. With American style ra ra music, voiceovers and T-shit cannons.

In fact, what do we do with kickouts? Plan A was BMac kicking 80 metres laser guided bullets to nobody in particular, plan B was Dal chip scabbing sideways 14.999 metres to the pocket. Despite the roaring success of both approaches, we kicked those guys to the kerb.

Can we now go with plan C - which I call the AstroPlan - get Atley to kick out to himself, then have the 17 other players lay blocks and shepherds while he sprints the ball straight up the guts and kicks a goal from the goal square.

Make it happen Euge type person.
Spud was the third option too. Think Sam Wright will be the kicker. Wouldn't hurt to have an elite boot down back though. Could it be Hibberd?

Spud was the third option too. Think Sam Wright will be the kicker. Wouldn't hurt to have an elite boot down back though. Could it be Hibberd?

You're right, Spud was plan C. Geez, kick in duties in 2016 was a death sentence.

Personally I'd go traditional and just get the full back - Taz - kicking in. Bloke can kick a footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Ahern's hiking around? That surprises me, second reco was only two months ago.
He will be running by the time he gets back! just had my second reco 6 weeks ago and physio is saying ill be running well before 3 months! ive heard in the 2 years since my last one they are even more advanced and try to get you moving alot quicker then now. even saying that if everyting goes well could play sport by 9 months compared to.the 12 months they kept telling me with my 1st one

He will be running by the time he gets back! just had my second reco 6 weeks ago and physio is saying ill be running well before 3 months! ive heard in the 2 years since my last one they are even more advanced and try to get you moving alot quicker then now. even saying that if everyting goes well could play sport by 9 months compared to.the 12 months they kept telling me with my 1st one

Great news for you and Ahern too.

Seeing he's got 16 months before he should be looking at playing footy again, he should be very well recovered and chomping at the bit to play footy again.

Very valuable player if we can get him right.

No media crew over there this year. Won't get nothing til the senior blokes are back on Monday.
Seems a strange decision by the club. I thought we were all for promoting the North brand and videos and interviews with players in Utah was always a great mechanism for that it seemed. Perhaps they now regard it as distraction or maybe the media department are just being given a holiday. Might as well end this thread unless we just want to see photos of players at basketball games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training NMFC in Utah 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back