Toast NMFC members voicing their displeasure at umpiring - great job members wing!

Remove this Banner Ad

I only just realised the broadcast didn't show it at the end of the game! They totally ignored it/covered with it up!

Cowards. If anyone has photos please share them here. I feel bad for people who weren't at the game who didn't witness that collective fury.

You can see a very small glimpse of the beginning of the trash throwing in this screengrab from the broadcast, but after this they chose their camera angles carefully and didn't show it.

PXL_20230520_075353099.jpg

I only just realised the broadcast didn't show it at the end of the game! They totally ignored it/covered with it up!

Cowards. If anyone has photos please share them here. I feel bad for people who weren't at the game who didn't witness that collective fury.

You can see a very small glimpse of the beginning of the trash throwing in this screengrab from the broadcast, but after this they chose their camera angles carefully and didn't show it.

View attachment 1692298
A0E77753-07DC-451B-B260-0078B304A9DA.jpeg

I watched a piece of play today that 2 ups were literally nowhere near the play and consequently waited for each other to make a decision which should have gone our way but neither did. Sadly one of them was Eleni and today showed me she has NO feel for the game whatsoever

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app

When they started playing messages about not throwing stuff or you'll get thrown out it just got bigger abuse from the crowd. Noice.

WHAT WAS WITH OUR RESERVED SEATING ON LVL 2 BEING FLAGGED AS GENERAL ADMISSION AND FILLED WITH DICKHEAD COLA SUPPORTERS ? ? ? ? ?

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I was gonna say that, what ever happened to our reserve seating?

WHAT WAS WITH OUR RESERVED SEATING ON LVL 2 BEING FLAGGED AS GENERAL ADMISSION AND FILLED WITH DICKHEAD COLA SUPPORTERS ? ? ? ? ?

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Happens every week. It’s disgusting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But there were green covers on the aisle seats, " General Admission "
Had the same seat for 22 years. Never seen that ! 😡

The back 10-12 rows of some aisles are for premiership club members. They can sit in any of them.

What happens is most other fans on level 2 see “general admin” and sit there. It should say premiership club only

Happens every week. It’s disgusting
Like if I wanted to sit general admission I would but I didn’t buy a general admission membership lol

The back 10-12 rows of some aisles are for premiership club members. They can sit in any of them.

What happens is most other fans on level 2 see “general admin” and sit there. It should say premiership club only
They usually have the premiership club seat sign thing and all I saw today was general admission

So powerful to threaten to throw the fans out. Given that the siren went 2 minutes earlier, I reckon most were headed that way anyway.

There was one bloke on Level 1 on the fence who had lost his mind and was running up and down the aisle looking for more trash to throw on the field. Not real smart as the security guards on the field could see him.

They usually have the premiership club seat sign thing and all I saw today was general admission
It’s been the green general admission for every game this year

View attachment 1692298

Attachments

• D1BC4F6E-0845-4A82-B3A1-409BB12B3D0B.png
    D1BC4F6E-0845-4A82-B3A1-409BB12B3D0B.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 210

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast NMFC members voicing their displeasure at umpiring - great job members wing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back