No ASADA appeal; files sent to WADA. WADA deadline about May 11th

Remove this Banner Ad

Its been a rough day, enjoy a beer lads.
free_5399495.jpg

‘In the interests of transparency, I would welcome the fullest possible release of the Tribunal’s findings and reasons on all of these matters,’ said Mr McDevitt.

that seems to imply that the tribunal is withholding part of the judgment
Presumably he means the reasons to be released 'publically' - I mean, they wouldn't have withheld the reasons from ASADA(???). Forget I asked, that's dumb.

Presumably Mr Mac is talking to the world at large rather than the tribunal. Isn't it up to the parties to release the findings?

‘In the interests of transparency, I would welcome the fullest possible release of the Tribunal’s findings and reasons on all of these matters,’ said Mr McDevitt.

that seems to imply that the tribunal is withholding part of the judgment
ASADA unhappy about others withholding information?

many lols I just had.

ASADA unhappy about others withholding information?

many lols I just had.
Any chance of the case tabled against the players being tabled? Or do we just accept McDevestateds word that it was very strong despite being knocked out of the park and not being appealed on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of the case tabled against the players being tabled? Or do we just accept McDevestateds word that it was very strong despite being knocked out of the park and not being appealed on?
It's was very, very strong. We should have taken the deal.

Gold stamps and everything!!

Whats with this corruption nonsense?
Haven't you heard? The independent tribunal which prior to March 31 were beyond reproach apparently fixed the verdict to suit the AFL.

No point appealing to an organization that has been desperately trying to sweep it under the rug. Hopefully WADA appeal to a truly independent body. It will be interesting to see the difference between what the AFL and the CAS consider "comfortable satisfaction".

Remove this Banner Ad

No ASADA appeal; files sent to WADA. WADA deadline about May 11th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back