No ASADA appeal; files sent to WADA. WADA deadline about May 11th

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically asada are having to backpedal furiously so they have handballed it to WADA to get them out of trouble.

Very professional...

I cannot believe that the Bombers have hijacked another season with all this... the other clubs should be outraged and the presidents should demand that they are kicked out of the competition. Its a disgrace... the players took TB4 as part of the pharmacologically experiment, 10,000 injections... I know they did... I just dont have any proof that they did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL tribunal result was inevitable. WADA and CAS was always the only way ASADA could win the case. Now we will see if their case was as weak as the AFL and News Ltd would have us believe. If it was, cue Senate inquiry and a the sound of axes sharpening.

But if it does go to CAS, it will be the AFL in the dock with the EFC.

So Dank says he won't bother going before the AFL Tribunal because it's corrupt and you all attack him for it but when McDipshit says the same thing you praise him for it? :confused:

Didn't "McDipshit" (so childish) already put ASADA's case to the tribunal. All he is doing now is saying he isn't going to waste his time and going to let WADA have a read and let them decide whether it's worth pursuing.

All we've heard from the rogue employee to date is bluster

I don't think this is a surprise.

I think McD is conceding that under the appeals process he doesn't have a case.

ASADA cannot subpoena witnesses to generate new evidence under oath, WADA can but will they ($$$)? If WADA don't appeal there is lots of egg on ASADA faces.

Fundamentally is there evidence of specific players getting "Thymosin" in the range of dates correlating with the first batch of TB4? if not then why appeal just to get further down the chain and be stopped.

I still don't understand why individuals and club doctor are not sanctioned under the failure to keep records clauses of the code not a huge penalty still an easy win.

Remove this Banner Ad

No ASADA appeal; files sent to WADA. WADA deadline about May 11th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back