Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 6, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
Hey guys,

I have 2 major assignments this week, so will not have a pre-match available.

I have begun work on a complete finals preview which should be available by Monday, and I will have the Dogs finals preview up by around Wednesday.

The other good news is that I might be putting my previews up on the main Collingwood website over finals. I have been contacted.... so watch this space.

The interest from the club has come due to the comments read from this board. So I can't thank you enough.

Dave

Really enjoy your reviews dave, great to hear about the club asking you to get them up on their site, i know the rest of the supporters will enjoy reading them as much as we do..

You deserve it dude, they would be mad not to put your previews on their site. They're awesome, and they don't have to do any work!

The other good news is that I might be putting my previews up on the main Collingwood website over finals. I have been contacted.... so watch this space.
That's great news, congratulations Dave! That's pretty huge, well at least to me it is :p

:thumbsu: Congrats dave I have always enjoyed your work i have been reading this board for a long time before I started posting ....I hope it works out well

nah I'm in the last semester of Law/Commerce

Aren't we all ;P

I just went into the faculty office to amend my enrollment for the semester and she semi made up my course code as it doesn't exist anymore. I think we're the last of the breed mate. I just wanna get this out the way. Congrats on the website interest; reward for quality work..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good stuff mate.
Always enjoy reading your work, thoroughly deserved "promotion".
Hope they find more media stuff for you to do over the off season and all the way through next year as well.

Congrats again.

Hey guys,

I have 2 major assignments this week, so will not have a pre-match available.

I have begun work on a complete finals preview which should be available by Monday, and I will have the Dogs finals preview up by around Wednesday.

The interest from the club has come due to the comments read from this board. So I can't thank you enough.

Dave

You are working yourself into a Job at Collingwood Dave?;)

Great news on being contacted by Collingwood to do the previews and hope the uni assignments go well for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Match Preview this week and some news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back