No more if's for geelong, its reality time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fortress Hawk

Debutant
May 9, 2008
berwick
AFL Club
Hawthorn
For the last month now i have heard a lot of hawthorn fans say that we have done very well to be where we are on the ladder with the injuries we have had to our midfield! I agree , people don't understand the strenghts that we have lost in our midfield with the result of our players being injured! Esspecially geelong supporters haven't relalised! Well welcome to reality cats fans because you will most likely be going into the clash against a quality team in the dogs without your best player and best tagger! A bit like hodge and sewell for the hawks! So if you do lose you have no leg to stand on blaming the abbsence of these players because like you geelong supporters said us hawthorn fans arn't aloud to blame a few injuries to lossing to teams like the dogs and the roos! Good luck you will need it!

They have won their last 4 games by an average of 84 points.

And LOL at comparing Hodge and Sewell to Gary Ablett Jnr.

Thats like comparing Stuart Dew and Zac Dawson to Wayne Carey.

Haha Melbourne. I'm suspecting you don't follow Melbourne at all. :D

Successful move jumping on the Cat's bandwagon though! :thumbsu:

LOL Melbourne my arse.

Look i no you don't have a player at your team in the top 10 in the league! hang on make that top 50! hang on lets make that 200! But to say hodge is that far off ablett is stupid! Ablett=10 Hodge =9! and well sewell is a gun and it was more of a comparison towards ling ya twit! Work it out! You would have to have the dumbest football brain on big footy! Your post are terrible, a bit like your club! Give it up phaser

For the last month now i have heard a lot of hawthorn fans say that we have done very well to be where we are on the ladder with the injuries we have had to our midfield! I agree , people don't understand the strenghts that we have lost in our midfield with the result of our players being injured! Esspecially geelong supporters haven't relalised! Well welcome to reality cats fans because you will most likely be going into the clash against a quality team in the dogs without your best player and best tagger! A bit like hodge and sewell for the hawks! So if you do lose you have no leg to stand on blaming the abbsence of these players because like you geelong supporters said us hawthorn fans arn't aloud to blame a few injuries to lossing to teams like the dogs and the roos! Good luck you will need it!

Thanks for that dribble.

Anything else from Mr Football ?

Look i no you don't have a player at your team in the top 10 in the league! hang on make that top 50! hang on lets make that 200! But to say hodge is that far off ablett is stupid! Ablett=10 Hodge =9! and well sewell is a gun and it was more of a comparison towards ling ya twit! Work it out! You would have to have the dumbest football brain on big footy! Your post are terrible, a bit like your club! Give it up phaser

Thanks for the feedback.

bbbbut on the other hand if we win...?
we're 6 million times better than u?
no but seriously in all honesty i want a TRUTHFUL reply from u, none of this geelong/hawthorn banter crap which im so sick of, but what will u say about is if say we were missing ling, gaz and kelly thru injury, and bartel thru suspension, but still won?

honestly think hard if we beat the doggies missing those 4 players in the one game by say 5+ goals

if u can admit it would be a fantastic effort, then yeh ill completely accept if we lose we have no excuse

can u promise me that ull acknoweldge us a brilliant football team (im not saying the best, and im not saying hawthorn r bad, im simply saying will u be able to admit that we have a great team atm)

get back to me

TC:eek:

Just keep looking up, you'll see Geelong above you:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still waiting for ur answer fortress hawk

HELLOooooooo Fortress Hawk????
listening.jpg

dem's fighting words and may well you grovel in them. but sewelly would give a good account of himself. The arrogance is beginning to show. It can only fall down from here. Stuff begins to happen. Bones begin to break and limbs begin to bend the wrong way. It can still happen. We can still live in hope.

Shut up you sook.

Don't know where you have been but Ablett has missed other games this season. We've won without Ablett, Scarlett, Selwood, Kelly, Egan, Hunt and Chapman at various stages of this year.

I think we will be alright...;)

bbbbut on the other hand if we win...?
we're 6 million times better than u?
no but seriously in all honesty i want a TRUTHFUL reply from u, none of this geelong/hawthorn banter crap which im so sick of, but what will u say about is if say we were missing ling, gaz and kelly thru injury, and bartel thru suspension, but still won?

honestly think hard if we beat the doggies missing those 4 players in the one game by say 5+ goals

if u can admit it would be a fantastic effort, then yeh ill completely accept if we lose we have no excuse

can u promise me that ull acknoweldge us a brilliant football team (im not saying the best, and im not saying hawthorn r bad, im simply saying will u be able to admit that we have a great team atm)

get back to me

Thank god a geelong supporter who isn't a total w***er! Just so you no mate i do think you are a brilliant football team! Love watching you play! My original post was manly to idiot people who think injuries from hawthorn midfield was nothing but an excuse! It's not an excuse it's reality! not many teams can win without 3 or 4 of there best mids! So if you guys can beat the dogs without half your main midfilders playing then you are easily better then us! But if you don't then it just proves that there are a lot of geelong supporters who don't know to much about the game and are to rapt up in there own side to look outside the square!

Reality is if we lose Ablett for a week we will keep mowing down teams, but if you lose your best player in Franklin you will go to shit.

Even minus Ling and Ablett, we will beat the Bulldogs. Prismall will come in, as will Kelly, and Bartel, Corey and Enright can all control the midfield if need be.

Another one that dosen't know much about football!
Mids are very easily replacable! But a 100 goal forward doesn't grow on trees twit! Just so you no twit im not saying you can't win without some of your main mids, im simply saying that if you do lose cause of it don't blame not having those players because we clearly weren't aloud to do that!

Remove this Banner Ad

No more if's for geelong, its reality time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back