FTA-TV No Rove in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring on the 'Strauchanie Strauchan Variety Hour'.

/troll

Oh the humanity.

789181.jpg

Ohh i loved rove... i think its a fairly good show.. you keep bagging it out but its better than all the crap shows like police watch and save the animals crap!!! so i think you will find it is decent compared to those and they are on at more prime time than rove is anyway! but yes i do think if there was a time to stop it would be now as after carrie and husy left it just wasnt the same! THANKS ROVE FOR SOME GOOD LAUGHS ;)

whats the reason behind this?

Possibly the fact the ABC need their studio at Ripponlea back for a new production in 2010 leaving Rove to find a new home and the new home would see a vast increase in production costs..........higher costs against lower revenue....= bye bye.

Ohh i loved rove... i think its a fairly good show.. you keep bagging it out but its better than all the crap shows like police watch and save the animals crap!!! so i think you will find it is decent compared to those and they are on at more prime time than rove is anyway! but yes i do think if there was a time to stop it would be now as after carrie and husy left it just wasnt the same! THANKS ROVE FOR SOME GOOD LAUGHS ;)

b200350346.jpg

they hatin'

THIS.

Oh on second thought, nah thats a ridiculous idea. What this world needs is more police/crime shows... surely "CSI Alabama" is on the cards by now.

"The results of the DNA forensics are in - we've concluded that she was killed by her dad, brother and cousin."

"But we've got 3 witnesses who state there was only one killer??"

"Yeeeep... dad, brother, cousin....."

how about the traditional sunday night movie?

So you want to see Mean Girls again but on a different night to the usual friday or saturday showing.

THIS.

Oh on second thought, nah thats a ridiculous idea. What this world needs is more police/crime shows... surely "CSI Alabama" is on the cards by now.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can't happen.Doesn't every CSI have a black character ?
Not gonna get one in CSI Alabama.

This week just gets better - Rove quits and Grant Hackett gets boned from Nine news.Things happen in 3's,so what's next to make me happy ?
Eddie retiring from TV ? Andrew O'Keefe being found in a gutter dead ? ;)
Australian Idol being axed ?

This week just gets better - Rove quits and Grant Hackett gets boned from Nine news.Things happen in 3's,so what's next to make me happy ?

How about.... CSI Adelaide then?

Yes, who knows how Grant Hackett got that job. Since when did being a good swimmer make you qualified to be a newsreader???

Eddie is okay (the show anyway)... and meh at Deal or No Deal. Idol is completely and utterly irrelevant now. I feel sorry for those kids (ie getting their 10 mins of fame, then pretty much no one will care about them after its all over), so my vote is for that show to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the abysmal rating this year I thought this was a fait acompli.

I caught maybe 15 minutes of it over the weekend.. I cant believe how they go on and on about these kids becoming "stars". Are they ****ing serious? Its just glorified karaoke.

And then this Michael Buble idiot bangs on about how well.. people will be "banging" to this kids music in the future. Sif.

So you want to see Mean Girls again but on a different night to the usual friday or saturday showing.

it should be. we all know how much 10 love flogging a dead horse. eddie is more likely to return to host tfs before retiring

If australian idol finishes i would have a party!!!! its the last week this week and i hope that it will be the last show ever :D

Two newbies join today and both like Rove.
Welcome to Bigfooty Rove McManus and Tasma Walton :p
One of them may be the ghost of Belinda Emmett :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV No Rove in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back