No, you won't be playing your preliminary final at Kardinia Park, don't even bother asking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 9, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
(Obviously the most likely finals scenario from here is that Carlton play Geelong in the preliminary final. And because Carlton is a monster powerhouse club the game gets played at the MCG without question.)

But in the highly unlikely event that Sydney, Brisbane, or GWS face Geelong in the Preliminary Final, I fully expect Geelong to request that the game be played at Kardinia Park.

The answer is no. No finals at Kardinia Park. Ever. Again.

Do not even bother asking.

Thank you and good day.

(Obviously the most likely finals scenario from here is that Carlton play Geelong in the preliminary final. And because Carlton is a monster powerhouse club the game gets played at the MCG without question.)

But in the highly unlikely event that Sydney, Brisbane, or GWS face Geelong in the Preliminary Final, I fully expect Geelong to request that the game be played at Kardinia Park.

The answer is no. No finals at Kardinia Park. Ever. Again.

Do not even bother asking.

Thank you and good day.

FMD ...... might want to focus on winning tomorrow night against the Lions first you clown !!

And if that miracle happens, then there is a semi-final to be won before we get anywhere near a PF.

Hail marys & rosary beads are whats need right now.

Games should be played at the team’s home ground.

If Manchester United can go play in front of a 22,000 packed stadium against some northern club no one has heard of, I’m sure AFL teams can.

might want to focus on winning tomorrow night against the Lions first you clown
Do you think some part of KM's job involves preparing the team for a game of football?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don’t get why they can’t. Contract with the MCG for the GF is corrupt as it is, but for prelims as well?

Geelong vs GWS would have been the best chance for them to have a home prelim (if not for a contract regarding MCG and finals) but there's one problem with that.

GWS have won the last 4 games vs Geelong at KP. I think they're better off hosting that at the MCG.

Have they fixed the draining issue yet? That should be step 1, can’t be playing finals in a swamp.

Remove this Banner Ad

No, you won't be playing your preliminary final at Kardinia Park, don't even bother asking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back