No, you won't be playing your preliminary final at Kardinia Park, don't even bother asking.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Obviously the most likely finals scenario from here is that Carlton play Geelong in the preliminary final. And because Carlton is a monster powerhouse club the game gets played at the MCG without
Are You Sure Britney Spears GIF by MOODMAN

(Obviously the most likely finals scenario from here is that Carlton play Geelong in the preliminary final. And because Carlton is a monster powerhouse club the game gets played at the MCG without question.)

But in the highly unlikely event that Sydney, Brisbane, or GWS face Geelong in the Preliminary Final, I fully expect Geelong to request that the game be played at Kardinia Park.

The answer is no. No finals at Kardinia Park. Ever. Again.

Do not even bother asking.

Thank you and good day.
And given that is morally wrong then if carlton won the flag it will be completely tainted.

We do want the game at KP. Even christ scott said so last night.

The club has an obligation to take that stance.

But my point was that, from a supporter perspective, our performance at KP recently isn't that strong. Not so that it simply means playing a PF there guarantees us a win.

I think it would be best for us to play at the G. We play it well, and the GF is there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gavin Excell was a potato plodder who wouldn't even get a game at spoonmond nowdays. :$

What an EXCELLent observation!

You have been on fire lately friend !

The Handbags just got bundled out in straight sets in THE VFL by Southport

Kardinia Park is a rubbish tip

(Obviously the most likely finals scenario from here is that Carlton play Geelong in the preliminary final. And because Carlton is a monster powerhouse club the game gets played at the MCG without question.)

But in the highly unlikely event that Sydney, Brisbane, or GWS face Geelong in the Preliminary Final, I fully expect Geelong to request that the game be played at Kardinia Park.

The answer is no. No finals at Kardinia Park. Ever. Again.

Do not even bother asking.

Thank you and good day.
Where will CarLOLton's preliminary final be played at?

Remove this Banner Ad

No, you won't be playing your preliminary final at Kardinia Park, don't even bother asking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back