No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of the day: 356.

My day was made after I saw that West Coast beat Richmond in memberships by 356. (I shan't mention our number.)

Game doesnt matter .. hopefully they care against colliwobbles

Wet toast won't be beating saints now who have a charmed run with an injury depleted team and the plastics spudding it up

I think the plastics will beat the Dees and it will be a toss up for a finals spot for gws and saints.

Blue is an odd choice for the Suns alternative/clash strip. Sure, I've heard of a blue moon, and I may even have something interesting to say in one, but a blue sun.....meh

Blue is an odd choice for the Suns alternative/clash strip. Sure, I've heard of a blue moon, and I may even have something interesting to say in one, but a blue sun.....meh

Yes they have to worst jumper in the league, the logo outdated and looks like it was designed as a high school project.

Personally I think they should do what Fremantle and Port Adelaide did and move to a traditional chevron design.

Yes they have to worst jumper in the league, the logo outdated and looks like it was designed as a high school project.

Personally I think they should do what Fremantle and Port Adelaide did and move to a traditional chevron design.
Yes, I was trying to find a nice way of saying it's sh1t...but you've nailed:tearsofjoy:

Marcus Adams still on the long term injury list. He’d be a good Andrews replacement. I can see him retiring soon if this keeps up he’ll be one of the ‘might have beens.’

Why would you design a jumper that has nearly identical colours to your same state rival? And that you then have to wear a clash jumper when playing them?
why wouldn't they just choose two colours no one else has and start to build a brand where you look at them and know it’s Gold Coast?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Fagan hot tempered like he needs a holiday. Showing a bit of weakened emotional resolve there. May Bev steer us to calm waters.

Rankine believed his own hype. Selfishly cost suns the game against us and tries to go Hollywood all the time

I wouldn’t write him off just yet.

I doubt he'll become "mr reliable" but thats not what he's here for

I wouldn’t write him off just yet.

I doubt he'll become "mr reliable" but thats not what he's here for
He’ll mature and you certainly don’t want to coach too much of that out of him. We have the opposite issue with us hand balling backwards and sideways in the forward 50 because no one will pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back